PDA

View Full Version : Milton Bradley jakes it.

hose
07-13-2003, 09:48 PM
I read recently about the "fire burning inside" of Milton Bradley

http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/schwarz_alan/1574709.html

After jogging around the bases and stopping at third on a double by Shane Spencer, Bradley got a icy glare from Spencer and then a ear full at the end of the inning from Widget the Cleveland manager.

This guy is a bum.

lowesox
07-13-2003, 09:51 PM
He is a bum, but man does he have talent. Maybe the best CF right now in baseball.

DrCrawdad
07-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by hose
I read recently about the "fire burning inside" of Milton Bradley

http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/schwarz_alan/1574709.html

After jogging around the bases and stopping at third on a double by Shane Spencer, Bradley got a icy glare from Spencer and then a ear full at the end of the inning from Widget the Cleveland manager.

This guy is a bum.

That was a lousy embarassment. You wonder if he knew that there were two outs.

RedPinStripes
07-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
He is a bum, but man does he have talent. Maybe the best CF right now in baseball.

I wouldnt say that. After he leaves the batters box weather to run the bases or take the field, he's no where near the best because he's a lazy , cocky scumbag.

WinningUgly!
07-14-2003, 12:03 AM
From Rotoworld.com

Milton Bradley complained of sore knees while on the basepaths today. Bradley failed to score from first on a double in the fifth inning. It looked like he failed to hustle on the play, but manager Eric Wedge said Bradley's knees were a problem.

LuvSox
07-14-2003, 12:10 AM

Huh? Do you remember when he got smoked over his head by our very own Sox twice earlier this year?

MHOUSE
07-14-2003, 12:29 AM
I saw Wedge chew him out in the dugout after that on ESPN. I really like Wedge, he's a good young manager who seems to know what he wants to do and get it done. I hope they stick with him and eventually give him some talent to work with.

gosox41
07-14-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
I saw Wedge chew him out in the dugout after that on ESPN. I really like Wedge, he's a good young manager who seems to know what he wants to do and get it done. I hope they stick with him and eventually give him some talent to work with.

What do you think JM would do in that situation?

Bob

whitesoxwilkes
07-14-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by gosox41
What do you think JM would do in that situation?

Bob

:jerry

"Do you like sprinkles, Miltie?"

B. Diddy
07-14-2003, 08:17 AM

Right now, perhaps, but I'd take Jim Edmonds or Andruw Jones over him in a heartbeat.

hose
07-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
From Rotoworld.com

So Bradley's knees were the excuse?

John Belushi explaining to Carrie Fisher why he missed their wedding in the Blues Brothers:

" I got a flat tire, I ran out of gas, the car broke down, my tux wasn't ready, the alarm didn't go off, I forgot, IT"S NOT MY FAULT, PLEASE BELIEVE ME"

"Oh, Jake"

He kisses her and drops her in the sewer, turns to Elwood and says, "Let's go"

34 Inch Stick
07-14-2003, 10:27 AM
I saw everything I need to know about Milton on a Sunday about a month ago at The Joan. As LuvSox said, two balls that were his were hit over his head for extra base hits. With his speed they would have been relatively easy plays but he just put it on crusie control. I do not like the way he plays at all and would not want him on this team.

JRIG
07-14-2003, 01:15 PM

Originally posted by B. Diddy

Right now, perhaps, but I'd take Jim Edmonds or Andruw Jones over him in a heartbeat.

Carlos Beltran too.