PDA

View Full Version : Ballparks of Baseball Article, Part II

hsnterprize
07-13-2003, 08:13 PM
I'm just posting this article to let you see what this guy thinks about our "competition" 8 miles north of the "Cell". Ironically, he attended a Cub game when the Sox beat them, and Sox fans were giving Cub fans the "what-for". It was also the game the Sox blew a 7-run lead, but still held on to win. Suspenseful, but it was still a great win in enemy territory.

Here's the author's take on his day at the Urinal... (http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/wrigarticle.htm)

Don't get too worked up...he's like a lot of other tourists who go there and see the place. He doesn't get the inside information about our city's baseball rivalry like we do.

StillMissOzzie
07-14-2003, 01:20 AM
Someone should contact this doofus and let him know that Harry was singing for the 7th inning stretch for the South Side long before he went to the dark side.

:gulp:

doublem23
07-14-2003, 01:27 AM
Bla. I find it more than ironic that this guy raves about the park; yet the Cubs still lost.

Sometimes life does get simplified. :gulp:

JJAustin69
07-14-2003, 01:52 AM
It is amusing that he is disgusted by the conditions of the mens rooms. Thus, the term Urinal.

ChiSoxBobette
07-14-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Bla. I find it more than ironic that this guy raves about the park; yet the Cubs still lost.

Sometimes life does get simplified. :gulp:

This Jerk Would Have To Be A Typical Flub Fan, Like You Said Flubs Lose But The Idiot Is Raving About The Urinal!

GO WHITE SOX!

xil357
07-14-2003, 11:02 AM
I had trouble just getting beyond his numerous spelling and copy editing errors. He was probably having trouble just getting over himself having been sucked in by the propaganda. I'm sure Hitler's approval ratings were pretty high, too, among German citizens in 1938.