PDA

View Full Version : Channell 11 Special on "The Cell"

doublem23
07-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Anyone seen it? It's on like right now, I don't know when they will reshow it, but it is a very interesting look behind-the-scenes of U.S. Cellular Field.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Anyone seen it? It's on like right now, I don't know when they will reshow it, but it is a very interesting look behind-the-scenes of U.S. Cellular Field.

Did they show the big money vault where JR counts the day's receipts? I think it's underneath the left field stands--where those 4 Brinks trucks are always parked.

:smile:

sox_fan_forever
07-11-2003, 11:24 PM
I just turned it on. Looks good.

doublem23
07-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Did they show the big money vault where JR counts the day's receipts? I think it's underneath the left field stands--where those 4 Brinks trucks are always parked.

:smile:

No, but there's still five minutes left. :)

Thunderstruck30
07-12-2003, 12:25 AM
I saw it and really enjoyed it. Was Hawk serious when he said that him and DJ dont get along?

doublem23
07-12-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
I saw it and really enjoyed it. Was Hawk serious when he said that him and DJ dont get along?

I'm not really sure... Though my aunt works for a local paper and did an interview with Ed Farmer and he basically said (on the side, of course) that Wimpy was forced out by Hawk and Reinsy because of the poor relationship between Ken and Tom.

Who knows? :?:

Thunderstruck30
07-12-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

I'm not really sure... Though my aunt works for a local paper and did an interview with Ed Farmer and he basically said (on the side, of course) that Wimpy was forced out by Hawk and Reinsy because of the poor relationship between Ken and Tom.

Who knows? :?:

I never heard that. I always thought that Hawk and Wimpy got along great. It sure did seem that way.