PDA

View Full Version : Any room aboard the Fire Jerry bandwagon?

xil357
07-11-2003, 10:54 PM
I've been one of his staunchest defenders, and I am afraid of who would replace him given this ownership's track record, but batting Graffy leadoff, benching Robbie, playing Konerko AGAIN, putting Frank at DH AGAIN, getting swept in Detroit, losing two of three to the Double-AA's and then losing big to Cleveland tonight, it's either

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

and jump off Sears Tower, or make a managerial change.

I nominate :bandance:

If not, then :supernana:

And if not, then I nominate myself. At least I can fill out the same lineup card every day.

:sellreinsy

JJAustin69
07-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Welcome aboard. :ohno

Hangar18
07-12-2003, 09:48 AM
Let me manage this team.....I'll at least get us over .500

xil357
07-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Let me manage this team.....I'll at least get us over .500

I nominate Hangar for field manager if he PROMISES to play Frank at 1B and DHaubach. I'll be GM and trade for Juan Pierre to play CF. The Fish are going for it (traded for Urbina) and need more bats. We can afford to give up two of the following three: Everett, Lee, Konerko plus a prospect. I'll even PAY them to take Koch. How's that for re-loading?

Hangar18
07-14-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by xil357
I nominate Hangar for field manager if he PROMISES to play Frank at 1B and DHaubach. I'll be GM and trade for Juan Pierre to play CF. The Fish are going for it (traded for Urbina) and need more bats. We can afford to give up two of the following three: Everett, Lee, Konerko plus a prospect. I'll even PAY them to take Koch. How's that for re-loading?

Thats not to shabby man. You make those trades, I'll light a
Fire under these Clowns and i'll have us on a Hot Streak within the Week, I promise you. If we have to scratch out 2-1 games,
we will do it because I WILL HAVE OUR BASERUNNING AND DEFENSE at TopNotch Level.....