PDA

View Full Version : One Week...

IronFisk
07-11-2003, 05:00 PM
I cannot believe that in one short week, I have gone from feeling as good as I ever have about the Pale Hose, to now where I have never felt worse. This is exceptionally cruel for us long-suffering Sox fans. I'm numb, and all my cub "friends" keep leaving me voice mails just laughing - nothing else. Of course, they have nothing to laugh about either, but I'm just too numb to care. Keep shooting into the corpse if you must.

Say tinkering, say inconsistency, but Manuel is a cancer in some form. Why can't we get over .500 year after year? He simply overmanages, and it's time to get out of dodge. If not now, then this season is finished. That's KW's only logical move left - other than an all-out fire sale at the end of the month. I think the talent is fine, we just need someone who can play them right.

Now, go away and let me get drunk - or join me if you like. I'm bonging MGD's.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

daveb816
07-11-2003, 05:18 PM
What in the world do Cub fans have to joke about? Their team is 3 John Smoltz outs away from .500, they have't won 2 in a row in almost 3 weeks, and they've won 1 series in a month. Losers (your friends and the Cubs).