PDA

View Full Version : I was only gone 4 days

gosox41
07-10-2003, 09:40 PM
I go on a small vacation for 4 days and come home to see the Sox are swept by the Tigers!! What happened to the offense? Looks like the last 2 weeks were an abberation and the normal underachieving Sox are back.

Bob

captain54
07-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
I go on a small vacation for 4 days and come home to see the Sox are swept by the Tigers!! What happened to the offense? Looks like the last 2 weeks were an abberation and the normal underachieving Sox are back.

Bob

:KW

"Its your fault you were gone for 4 days and were not supporting the team......this team refuses to play competitive baseball unless there is fan support....when are you going to learn?"

gosox41
07-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by captain54
:KW

"Its your fault you were gone for 4 days and were not supporting the team......this team refuses to play competitive baseball unless there is fan support....when are you going to learn?"

LMAO.

Sorry Kenny. Next time I'll travel to Detroit to watch two minor league teams duke it out.

Bob

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-10-2003, 10:33 PM
oh well, atleast you weren't away like me actually watching them play like this :whiner:

Hangar18
07-11-2003, 11:06 AM
yeah, a lots happened since you were last around. HP Ump
Chris Guccione, broke several rules of Arbiters, by being
Distracted by OUTSIDE SOURCES (towards the end of the game, it was clear he had somewhere else to be that evening, dinner date? by his hasty calling of several pitches, and argueing with players) also missed JM laughing in the face of Stats....
and Continue to play Thomas at DH, despite the Power Surge he displayed, when he played 1b Regularly.

Mo308oM
07-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by gosox41

Bob

i know how u feel.. i went to the july 2nd AWESOME EXTRA INNINGS VICTORY game for the sox and then leave the next day for a trip. daily periodic updates confirmed the almost sweep over us by the d-rays and actrual getting swept by the tigers *cries* :whiner: