PDA

View Full Version : ShakeUps, Firings, for God sake do SOMETHING, Reinsdorf!

captain54
07-10-2003, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty much officially done for this year....

The Sox have ruined my day for the last time this year....when you want the team to fail so something drastic changes, its bad to be a fan....

Reinsdorf, I hope you are reading this, because you will not see any more of my money this year....

KW makes a couple of flashy trades that actually cost the White Sox practically nothing....they basically took two rejects unloaded from other teams....

the Sox do not deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone win the division.....

the manager MUST go.....Sox fans have been screaming about this for what seems like years now...

I don't care what you do JR, just do SOMETHING!!!!

MisterB
07-10-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by captain54
I don't care what you do JR, just do SOMETHING!!!!

:reinsy
"White Flag II - coming up"

Lip Man 1
07-10-2003, 10:01 PM
As Ken Rosenthal stated in his story on the Sox for The Sporting News, " every year they tease their fans, every year they disappoint, it's more then just the manager..."

Lip

captain54
07-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
As Ken Rosenthal stated in his story on the Sox for The Sporting News, " every year they tease their fans, every year they disappoint, it's more then just the manager..."

Lip

At least if the manager goes, the Sox can't help but move in a foward direction...it might show that the powers that be are sick of the mediocrity, going back now to mid 2000....

Reinsdorf does put limits on KWilliams as far as payroll, (the Yanks may be the only team that doesnt), but even with budget constraints, the team should be at least 10 games over .500....

I blame bad fundamentals and constant failed line-up tinkering....that's the managers job....

gosox41
07-10-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

JM is the second biggest problem to KW. JM is killing this team. Between the constant tinkering to sitting the teams best hitters when the team has 2 off days to constantly pitching Koch. This is JM's fault. He consistently doesn't put his best players out there trying to paly these BS matchups and it's killing the offense.

Pick 2 line ups, one for lefties and one for rightites. Don't deviate unless there's injury or ton of games in a row. Hitters need to get in a groove and need to know their roles on the team. They need to play to keep their timing up. This tinkering is killing the team just like it has 3 years in a row. When a team goes for extended slumps for 3 seasons and goes through 3 hitting coaches it tells you there may be something else wrong besides having too many slow, right handed hitters in the line up. No one was bringing that up last September.

Bob