PDA

View Full Version : It would only be fitting...

Fisk72
07-10-2003, 04:15 PM
...if the Twins and Royals lost tonight. Just to give us a little hope still, right? Being an ND fan, I'm used to being teased and then having my heart ripped out and torn to shreds. I guess this is just getting me ready for the fall.

guillen4life13
07-10-2003, 06:28 PM
I don't follow ND sports, but I follow the Bears. Good thing about the Bears is that we're used to them losing already... and we aren't fooled by anything. Each and every Bears season has its fans knowing that they are consistent losers, and bracing themselves for every loss.

FJA
07-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Fisk72
...if the Twins and Royals lost tonight. Just to give us a little hope still, right? Being an ND fan, I'm used to being teased and then having my heart ripped out and torn to shreds. I guess this is just getting me ready for the fall.

Well, the Royals lost ... I don't particularly care what the Twins do tonight since it's the Royals who are in sole possession of first place.

That being said, we are extremely lucky to come out of this series still only 5 1/2 games out. We absolutely NEED to make the Royals and Twins pay for not capitalizing on our struggles. The fact that the Royals lost doesn't make me feel better about this Tigers series, but it makes me feel a lot better about this team's chances if they do well in Cleveland.

Ugh ... I guess we can hope.

valposoxfan
07-10-2003, 08:29 PM

That's why you shouldn't be an ND fan. You should be a VALPO fan... Go Crusaders!!!!

StepsInSC
07-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Being an ND fan, I'm used to being teased and then having my heart ripped out and torn to shreds.

Being a Sox fan seems to have that same effect...

Twins8791
07-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Being an ND fan...
You're a fan of North Dakota? Alright!! :smile:

Fisk72
07-11-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Twins8791
You're a fan of North Dakota? Alright!! :smile:

Actually, Notre Dame. Perhaps you were being sarcastic and I didn't catch it b/c getting swept by the Tigers has caused me to lose all consciousness whatsoever.