PDA

View Full Version : My Lord.

WillieHarris12
07-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Some tell me why this offense is so dormant! We have so many people on the team that have been "hitters" in their career. Losing to Detroit is a crime. Losing a series to Tampa and then being SWEEPED by Detroit is unheard of. I WANT TO REBUILD KENNY! Don't you all just wish that Ring was still a White Sox? I sure do! The best thing for this team is a major reconstruction. Here are the people you keep...and here are the people you let walk...

Keep the following:
Ordonez
Olivo (Still young, has a cannon)
Crede (give him another year)
Buehrle
Garland
Loaiza
Marte
Rowand
Wright
Harris (He's fast)

Trade these guys (because they actually have value!):
Tom Gordon
Frank Thomas
Brian Daubach
Carl Everett (pull a Cliff Floyd, see 2002)
Bartolo Colon
Carlos Lee

Guys you can let walk:
Roberto Alomar
Sandy Alomar Jr.
Armando Rios
Paul Konerko
Gary Glover
Rick White
Billy Koch

delben91
07-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Well, I'd keep Thomas because the thought of him in another uniform is just sickening to me. Also I'd ditch Rowand, he's a 4th outfielder; occasionally miscast in a starting role.

As for the rest, I agree with you.

spanishwhite
07-10-2003, 03:07 PM
trade everyone!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

DonkeyKongerko
07-10-2003, 03:09 PM
Keep Rick White, he got his groove back. Sell the team tho. Just have Rick pitch every day and call up the rest of the AAA roster to replace the other guys.

harwar
07-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Fire Manuel during the beak.What do you have to lose if he goes at the end of the season anyway.Look at florida they fired the manager and have been a different team ever since.FIRE JM NOW!!!

LASOXFAN
07-10-2003, 03:14 PM
I agree with your reconstruction but will not discuss it any further until February 1, 2004. I'm done. I'm out. No more Sox for me this season. As a fan for more than 20 years I've endured some disgraceful moments but these last 6 games take the cake. If they don't care, why should I? Uninspired play by uninspired players led by an uninspired manager.

Have a good summer boys. It's gonna be a long one.

out