PDA

View Full Version : Royals win Central


oldcomiskey
07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
next time you see a Royals fan congradulate him on winning the central----dont jump all over him---hes right--we aint no good

StepsInSC
07-09-2003, 10:37 PM
I`ve yet to meet a Royals fan in person.

FJA
07-09-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
I`ve yet to meet a Royals fan in person.

LOL.

Daver
07-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
I`ve yet to meet a Royals fan in person.

They exist,my brother-in-laws second cousin met one at the rodeo.


:)

oheeoh...magglio
07-09-2003, 11:13 PM
kansas city will fold, guranteed, that is why this is so frusterating. If the sox don't rise up to the occasion, and win the division, the twins will, because the royals lack of pitching and lack of experience will catch up with them. I mean come on, they are relying on "LIMA TIME!!!!!" right now and we can't catch up to them?!?!?!?! that's just wrong..... :(:

oheeoh...magglio
07-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by daver
They exist,my brother-in-laws second cousin met one at the rodeo.


:)

i had a babysitter that was a royals fan, so yes they do exist, but are indeed an endangered species.

Konerkoholic
07-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by oheeoh...magglio
kansas city will fold, guranteed, that is why this is so frusterating. If the sox don't rise up to the occasion, and win the division, the twins will, because the royals lack of pitching and lack of experience will catch up with them. I mean come on, they are relying on "LIMA TIME!!!!!" right now and we can't catch up to them?!?!?!?! that's just wrong..... :(:
What reason is there to believe that KC will fold? They're still here. They absloutely FEAST on the AL Central, meaning they beat the teams they are supposed to beat. I can't say the same about the Sox. And I wouldn't scoff at Jose Lima because teams that win divisions always have unexpected heroes. Look at Cal Eldred for us in 2000. As for the Twins, they are the one team right now that looks worse than the White Sox.

sox_fan_forever
07-10-2003, 12:48 AM
I know one Royals fan. That's it. And she's not even a real fan, just one of those people that calls themselves a fan.

Meixner007
07-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
I know one Royals fan. That's it. And she's not even a real fan, just one of those people that calls themselves a fan.

Sounds very familiar of another team's "fans"..............

Thunderstruck30
07-10-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
I`ve yet to meet a Royals fan in person.

Im sure Royals fans say the same thing about us.

xil357
07-10-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by daver
They exist,my brother-in-laws second cousin met one at the rodeo.


:)

To break up with their boyfriends / girlfriends, Royals fans send a John Deere letter.

oldcomiskey
07-13-2003, 10:47 AM
thanks for the old roger miller joke---damn I miss him

fquaye149
07-13-2003, 04:54 PM
my cousin's an avid royals fan from the time brett hit .390. what was that, '80?....but even he realizes the royals won't win the division. he says he'll be ecstatic if they finish at or around .500
`