PDA

View Full Version : J. Hood Having a Fit on the Score Right Now

Viva Magglio
07-09-2003, 08:35 PM
He's ripping Manuel, among other things.

RKMeibalane
07-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
He's ripping Manuel, among other things.

J. Hood just likes to complain. I can't say I blame him, though. Manuel needs to go.

Bucktown
07-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Lets all call ESPN tonight and call for Manuel's resignation. Everyone work the word BANANAS into the conversation so everyone knows you are WSI member. For example..."Manuel is driving me BANANAS."

Jerko
07-09-2003, 11:16 PM
J Hood is a pud too. I usually like the guy, but he was DEFENDING Manuel tonight. I was going to call him but between 8 people being on hold and the 11 minute commercial breaks after every 2nd caller I figured I would just come on here and bitch. Anyway, somebody called in and said "Manuel should leave the lineup alone like he did in 2000" Hood misunderstood him and asked him what the problem was now. The caller said, he changes the lineup too much and Hood thought the caller contradicted himself and said "that's what I was trying to make you say; you said 2 different things" and hung up on the guy! Then he says, well, you should beat the Tigers even with Konerko-fer, Olivo-fer and Graffanino-fer in the lineup. You know what, the White Sox are not now, nor have they been lately, in ANY position to take ANY team lightly!!! I bet my softball team could give them a run for the money, after all, they never saw me pitch before! What is that?!?! What have they won that makes them so high and mighty? That's why I hate CUB fans! Quit looking down on teams before you wind up looking up at them. But NONE of it is Manuel's fault according to Hood sometimes either.