PDA

View Full Version : Frank update


CHISOXFAN13
07-08-2003, 12:38 PM
According to MLB.com, Frank is still second and gaining quickly.

Jenkins has overtaken Santiago, so we can make a difference.

Keep voting Sox fans.

WillieHarris12
07-08-2003, 12:41 PM
GREAT WAY TO VOTE THANKS TO BUCKTOWN!!!

Go here http://www.theweiders.com/mlbvote.htm

click vote, then click back and vote again.

Dadawg_77
07-08-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12
GREAT WAY TO VOTE THANKS TO BUCKTOWN!!!

Go here http://www.theweiders.com/mlbvote.htm

click vote, then click back and vote again.


You can also use Juggernaughts script to submit with that site.

Nellie_Fox
07-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Okay, but why are we voting for Geoff Jenkins? You can vote for just the American League side and leave the NL vote blank.

voodoochile
07-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Okay, but why are we voting for Geoff Jenkins? You can vote for just the American League side and leave the NL vote blank.

We're paying back the Brewer fans who are helping us out...

besides, it is set up that way and everytime you go "back" it reloads the original settings. So it is faster just to let the votes go...

CHISOXFAN13
07-08-2003, 01:39 PM
IMO, Jenkins might be the most derserving of all 10 players on the list.

Bucktown
07-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Okay, but why are we voting for Geoff Jenkins? You can vote for just the American League side and leave the NL vote blank.
Because I live in Wisconsin.

dougs78
07-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Is this illegal? I'd hate to see people spend all this time voting and only to see mlb throw out the votes, or that somehow this does not work.

MarqSox
07-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by dougs78
Is this illegal? I'd hate to see people spend all this time voting and only to see mlb throw out the votes, or that somehow this does not work.

As far as I'm concerned, an open loophole is begging to be exposed. It's probably illegal, but it's their fault we're able to do it. Besides, Red Sox fans did essentially the same thing a few years ago and got Nomar into the starting lineup. MLB admitted it was rigged but let the votes stand, so we have precendence on our side here.