PDA

View Full Version : Frank is 2nd


Meixner007
07-07-2003, 09:57 PM
http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_com_press_release.jsp?ymd=20030707&content_id=413798&vkey=pr_mlbcom&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

keep going guys...i will too. If Benito is 1st...we sure as hell can get Frank to first.

MarqSox
07-07-2003, 10:00 PM
We're chasing VARITEK??? Guys, c'mon, we got this. Keep it going!!

Daver
07-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox
We're chasing VARITEK??? Guys, c'mon, we got this. Keep it going!!

Go forth and do the :army proud.


This ain't outta the woods yet folks.


:bandance:

HawkDJ
07-07-2003, 10:22 PM
If we go at our current pace, Frank will NOT win. Everybody needs to pick up the pace.

jeremyb1
07-07-2003, 10:59 PM
man!! i knew varitek would screw us!! there are a ton more bosox fans out there and they're at least as rabid as we are probably more. we just have to keep it up i guess.

Bucktown
07-07-2003, 11:07 PM
I wonder if Frank has spent his evening the way I have, continuously voting for Frank Thomas.

JRIG
07-07-2003, 11:20 PM
You know what? I almost feel like I owe it to him. Like it should be our personal mission to have the best player in White Sox history represented at OUR All-Star game.

guillen4life13
07-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by JRIG
You know what? I almost feel like I owe it to him. Like it should be our personal mission to have the best player in White Sox history represented at OUR All-Star game.

That's exactly how I feel.

I've put in around 75 votes for him (no exaggeration). I'm gonna take a break and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll do another three-four sets of 25 votes.

sox_fan_forever
07-07-2003, 11:33 PM
I feel the same way.

HawkDJ
07-08-2003, 12:44 AM
That's how I feel too. He has given alot to the White Sox but has taken alot of crap for it. The least we could do is get him in our all-star game.

Remember: this is an endurance race so while Frank is in 2nd now it is important to keep voting all through Wednesday to the deadline.

harwar
07-08-2003, 11:23 AM
Varitek has his own person tv network(espn)doing PR for him.I have voted hundreds of times and will keep doing it but if and when varitek gets voted in we should BOO the guy mercilessly when he is anounced,and every time he is at the plate.

SoxxoS
07-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Some guy on one of the other Sox boards had this whole encription that voted for Thomas automatically...something like 42,000 a minute. Hopefully that is true, and nobody catches on.

pudge
07-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Some guy on one of the other Sox boards had this whole encription that voted for Thomas automatically...something like 42,000 a minute. Hopefully that is true, and nobody catches on.

Boston is a very tech-savvy area, I'm fearful. Check out the thread on WSI that offers a shortcut method, I think it might work.