PDA

View Full Version : offensive sox

calebhatesyou
07-07-2003, 09:25 PM
hey i haven't been here in a while. i am sorry if the subject that i raise has already been covered, but i recently attended my first sox game here in at the trop in tampa/st.pete and it inspired me to make room for posting in my schedule. her it goes:

ofcourse i am thrilled to see our sox make some moves aimed at helping, instead of hindering, the team. the sox will always be "good guys" as far as i'm concerned, but our latest roster gives even lowly d-rays fans had plenty of fotter to banter about.

this post could be much longer, but i'll let you guys chip in. bottom line is we've now addes to our perpetually foot-in-mouth slugger hot tempered center fielder and we replaced a reputable lazy-ass sencond baseman with one has been known to expectorate on an umpire in his day.

these guys are great guys who have just had bad public moments. i'm sure of it. but i'm just glad we have the fresh faced Maggs to offset our nationwide "hard man" image similar to that portraid in Major League.

Jurr
07-07-2003, 09:35 PM
I, as one of the many opinionated Sox fans, would love to chime in on the recent additions of talent the Chicago baseball franchise known as the White Sox has brought into the team. Yes, there has been some politically incorrect moments with some of the men on the team, and the two newcomers have carried their share of baggage. But, to put it eloquently,

WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN AS LONG AS WE'RE WINNING! LET 'EM SET FIRE TO BUILDINGS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP W'S COMING!
NUFF SAID.

:bandance:

JUST WIN, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fridaythe13thJason
07-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by calebhatesyou
hey i haven't been here in a while. i am sorry if the subject that i raise has already been covered, but i recently attended my first sox game here in at the trop in tampa/st.pete and it inspired me to make room for posting in my schedule. her it goes:

ofcourse i am thrilled to see our sox make some moves aimed at helping, instead of hindering, the team. the sox will always be "good guys" as far as i'm concerned, but our latest roster gives even lowly d-rays fans had plenty of fotter to banter about.

this post could be much longer, but i'll let you guys chip in. bottom line is we've now addes to our perpetually foot-in-mouth slugger hot tempered center fielder and we replaced a reputable lazy-ass sencond baseman with one has been known to expectorate on an umpire in his day.

these guys are great guys who have just had bad public moments. i'm sure of it. but i'm just glad we have the fresh faced Maggs to offset our nationwide "hard man" image similar to that portraid in Major League.

What are you talking about? Carl is a bit volatile, but so are lots of guys. Robbie has been upstanding, besides one issue with an umpire a long time ago. It's ridiculous to even bring it up anymore.

34 Inch Stick
07-08-2003, 09:18 AM
If Satan could had speed and could hit leadoff I'd put him on the team. :angry: The Sox weren't exactly a lovable bunch as they slept through April and May anyway.