PDA

View Full Version : Greg Couch is also a TOOL

Hangar18
07-07-2003, 05:06 PM
His column today was a complete waste of my time, and the way I figure it, I believe I deserve some type of compensation.
He sounds just like a mad cub fan who wants sammy in the game.
What a load of BS. HE DIDNT DESERVE TO GO TO THE GAME COUCH. Deal with it. Same with Morrissey's column.
what a load of Junk......im not even going to talk about his article, what trash there was to read today. OH AND BY THE WAY. ON the front of the Cub-Times Today, and the very top in bold red letters. Cubs' Prior, Wood Make All-Star Team see back page.

No Mention of the 2 sox players making the AS Team.

FoulTerritory
07-07-2003, 05:21 PM
I couldn't agree more. Couch's article, especially, was one of the worst pieces of sports journalism (if you can call it that) I've ever seen. None of his points or contentions were backed up with any kind of evidence or logic. There is a player in this town that arguably deserves to be there (Frank), so why even waste writing an article on someone (Sosa) who has had an unarguably bad first half and, cork or no cork, has not come close to putting up All-Star numbers. As biased as the media is towards the Cubs, I found this article especially weird. I too feel as if I should be compensated for having been duped into wasting time to read Couch's article.

dickallen15
07-07-2003, 06:07 PM
He wrote he was a fan favorite, but the fans didn't vote him in. So whats his point. I'll tell you one thing, if I'm Corky's wife, I hitting the bricks next week. You know he's ticked off he didn't make it, so he'll be 'roiding up getting ready for the second half. His temper will be very short, among other things.

B. Diddy
07-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
He wrote he was a fan favorite, but the fans didn't vote him in.

I found that quite ironic as well.

Doesn't seem like he's anyone's favorite right now. His own coach didn't even vote for him!