PDA

View Full Version : Jon Garland


doublem23
07-06-2003, 11:13 PM
One of Chicago's top singles according to Chicago Magazine...

http://www.chicagomag.com/stories/0703singles_jon.htm

sox_fan_forever
07-06-2003, 11:19 PM
I think this is a sign...the last time a Sox player was listed in that magazine was in 2000. What else happened in 2000? Yep, the Sox won the division.

:bandance:

doublem23
07-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
I think this is a sign...the last time a Sox player was listed in that magazine was in 2000. What else happened in 2000? Yep, the Sox won the division.

:bandance:

Does that mean Jon is going to collapse in 2006?

I hope not.

konerkopeachy
07-06-2003, 11:23 PM
South Loop, eh? Not too far away from the south loop.....kyuck kyuck kyuck

:bandance:

sox_fan_forever
07-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Hmmm, you have a point there.

Mo308oM
07-06-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy
South Loop, eh? Not too far away from the south loop.....kyuck kyuck kyuck

:bandance:

bahahhaha u devil....lol

southsidegirl
07-07-2003, 12:17 AM
and he deserves to be too. damn hes hott! i wonder if he needs any company in that jacuzzi......lol

whitesoxwilkes
07-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy
South Loop, eh? Not too far away from the south loop.....kyuck kyuck kyuck

:bandance:

Jon lives 4 blocks away from me. I see him out and about fairly often in the morning.

guillen4life13
07-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Jon lives 4 blocks away from me. I see him out and about fairly often in the morning.

Do you ever talk to him?