PDA

View Full Version : Carl Everett?


Corkinator
07-06-2003, 07:40 PM
just got selected as an AL DH. Oh boy, there's gonna be trouble in the clubhouse now.

WillieHarris12
07-06-2003, 07:40 PM
What about FRANK??????

Jjav829
07-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Corkinator
just got selected as an AL DH. Oh boy, there's gonna be trouble in the clubhouse now.

Good point. Hopefully Frank doesn't hold any ill will towards Everett for this.

WillieHarris12
07-06-2003, 07:44 PM
If he's in the 25th man thing I am voting 100,000 times. I will stay online all day to do it.

Corkinator
07-06-2003, 07:48 PM
We need to burn up the lines....BIG FRANK BIG FRANK

soxwon
07-06-2003, 08:07 PM
why would there be trouble, they are a TEAM. congrats to Everitt, and Frank should be voted in too.
vote frank people

harwar
07-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12
If he's in the 25th man thing I am voting 100,000 times. I will stay online all day to do it.

Frank is one of 6,i think,with Giambi & Eric Burns and some others.I am SSOOOO freakin bumbed Frank was not an alternate.We really have no one to cheer for.Loaiza is great but he seems more a Bluejay to me and Everett is a Ranger or Redsox.I love the BIG HURT and he should be there.Also,no Sosa,thats payback for cheating i guess.Lets hope Frank can get the votes but Giambi will,more than likely,be voted in.

kevingrt
07-06-2003, 08:17 PM
3 players hopefully in the game then for the Sox

RKMeibalane
07-06-2003, 08:22 PM
:hurt

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gosox41
07-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12
What about FRANK??????

Frank got the shaft. Unbelieveable. At least we're going to get to see him take out his anger on Detroit Tuesday. Maybe this will motivate even further to the next level (if that's possible. ) I can't wait for the Sox to play the Angels.

Bob

WillieHarris12
07-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
Frank got the shaft. Unbelieveable. At least we're going to get to see him take out his anger on Detroit Tuesday. Maybe this will motivate even further to the next level (if that's possible. ) I can't wait for the Sox to play the Angels.

Bob

Keep VOTING GUYS!