PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have a Baseball Prospectus ID?

SouthSideHitman
07-06-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm hoping that there is someone here who'd be willing to share they're baseballprospectus.com ID? Or failing that at least a description of what they said about the Sox' moves for Alomar and Everett? I'd really be curious about what they think of the future for both the minor leaguers and the two new bullets the Sox have.

Daver
07-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by SouthSideHitman
I'm hoping that there is someone here who'd be willing to share they're baseballprospectus.com ID? Or failing that at least a description of what they said about the Sox' moves for Alomar and Everett? I'd really be curious about what they think of the future for both the minor leaguers and the two new bullets the Sox have.

It hasn't made it to the transaction analysis yet,when it does I will post it.

:bandance:

MarkEdward
07-06-2003, 11:03 PM

Originally posted by daver

It hasn't made it to the transaction analysis yet,when it does I will post it.

:bandance:

Far be it for me to judge, but isn't this a bit unethical or immoral? I mean, if you really care about Prospectus' opinion, why don't you just get the subscription?

Also, Daver, don't you risk legal problems if you were to post that to WSI?

Daver
07-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by MarkEdward
Far be it for me to judge, but isn't this a bit unethical or immoral? I mean, if you really care about Prospectus' opinion, why don't you just get the subscription?

Also, Daver, don't you risk legal problems if you were to post that to WSI?

I can quote it as long as I don't post the entire article,and give the source of the quote.I have a lawyer on retainer.

kermittheefrog
07-06-2003, 11:24 PM

So why don't you just purchase a BP Premium subscription?

SouthSideHitman
07-07-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
So why don't you just purchase a BP Premium subscription?

I would except I have almost literally no income. My hours are cut to two days a week and I gotta save for college.