PDA

View Full Version : Joe Borchard watch

Joel Perez
07-06-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm listening to the Charlotte Knights game, and Joe just crushed a two-run homer off of former Sox Aaron Myette...6-2 Knights in the bottom of the 8th inning. Joe also has a hit.

The radio announcers are making a point of Joe having extra BP having sat in the dugout for the last two days. It looks like it's working.

jeremyb1
07-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Joel Perez
I'm listening to the Charlotte Knights game, and Joe just crushed a two-run homer off of former Sox Aaron Myette...6-2 Knights in the bottom of the 8th inning. Joe also has a hit.

The radio announcers are making a point of Joe having extra BP having sat in the dugout for the last two days. It looks like it's working.

i wonder sometimes if he doesn't put too much pressure on himself with the bonus he received and whatnot. having spent so much time on football throughout his youth, he needs to just take his time and relax or it will never come to him.

NC_sox_fan
07-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by jeremyb1
i wonder sometimes if he doesn't put too much pressure on himself with the bonus he received and whatnot. having spent so much time on football throughout his youth, he needs to just take his time and relax or it will never come to him.

Jeremy....you are exactly right. I hope Joe checks out this site!!