PDA

View Full Version : Drained Feeling

Viva Magglio
07-05-2003, 08:22 PM
I am almost wishing that the good run we had never took place. Why? All that run did is raise our hopes sky high only to mutiliate them with the return of corpseball.

Jerko
07-05-2003, 08:34 PM
Are we really surprised Corpseball has reared it's ugly rotting head again? I posted about a week ago that once we quit playing the Cubs and Twins we would be back to normal. I guess being intense for 12 whole games in a row was a little too much for this team. EVERY time we reach 500 or start being talked about as the 'favorites', zombieland re-opens. This team acts like it can just show up and win, or turn on the offense whenever they want. 2 runs on 11 hits and 5 walks? Brutal.

Konerkoholic
07-05-2003, 08:36 PM
I just don't understand it. They HAVE to know these games with the Rays are just as important as the games against the Twins. They should assume the Twins and Royals will sweep their series against Cleveland and Detroit and play accordingly. I don't know what it is. They showed heart I guess, but no patience whatsoever at the plate, and again no concentration on defense. Whose fault is that?

gosox41
07-05-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Konerkoholic
I just don't understand it. They HAVE to know these games with the Rays are just as important as the games against the Twins. They should assume the Twins and Royals will sweep their series against Cleveland and Detroit and play accordingly. I don't know what it is. They showed heart I guess, but no patience whatsoever at the plate, and again no concentration on defense. Whose fault is that?

:jerry
Why is everyone looking at me?