PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and a stupid question

justfair
07-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Hello to all. I am new to this board.
Lifelong fan, Mt. Prospect, IL resident.
Thanks to daver for getting me registered.
Here is my stupid question:
3 or 4 years ago I saw a guy at the park with a T-shirt that had a picture of the late Andy the Clown on it. The picture had one of those red circles around it w/ the red slash thru it. Beneath the picture wre the words "He lived a lie" . Does anybody know what this could mean? It has bugged me since I saw it.

Daver
07-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by justfair
3 or 4 years ago I saw a guy at the park with a T-shirt that had a picture of the late Andy the Clown on it. The picture had one of those red circles around it w/ the red slash thru it. Beneath the picture wre the words "He lived a lie" . Does anybody know what this could mean? It has bugged me since I saw it.

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

Fridaythe13thJason
07-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by justfair

No clue on the shirt, but I lived in Mt Prospect for a few years back in the day. Where abouts are you located?

Corkinator
07-04-2003, 02:55 PM
How can anyone dis Andy the Clown? I remember him charming my mother back in the 60s with the broken flower trick. Same game Ron Hanson hit a foul po-up that landed in my popcorn box. I grew up in Mt Prospect as well. Now I am exiled in Tampa, where I get to see two games this weekend!!! I'm new to the board also and feel a little bit of home being here. Thanks Daver. :army

kevingrt
07-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Welcome aboard, hope you have lots of fun