PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be in Tampa?

siugrad25
07-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, outside of my one trip up north to see the Sox in April, this might be the closest I can get to the South Siders the remainder of the year, until October, of course.

Will anybody here be at The Trop to catch the Sox this weekend. Ill be there for the Sunday afternoon game in Section 103...

Tickets are available.... ooops, they're always available.

Jurr
07-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Dude...you better bring a Banana sign. You have to.

Corkinator
07-04-2003, 12:58 PM
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday wearing my 1917 jersey. I'll meet the Sox faithful after the game at Ferg's. it's not McCuddy's, but this is St Petersburg after all.

rmusacch
07-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by siugrad25
Well, outside of my one trip up north to see the Sox in April, this might be the closest I can get to the South Siders the remainder of the year, until October, of course.

Will anybody here be at The Trop to catch the Sox this weekend. Ill be there for the Sunday afternoon game in Section 103...

Tickets are available.... ooops, they're always available.

I know whitesoxwilkes is going to be down there this weekend. Not sure what games he is going to.

Daver
07-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Corkinator
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday wearing my 1917 jersey. I'll meet the Sox faithful after the game at Ferg's. it's not McCuddy's, but this is St Petersburg after all.

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

LuvSox
07-04-2003, 06:01 PM
I wish I was going. I haven't been there in 8 years. I Luv Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater.