PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 back now

HawkDJ
07-03-2003, 10:30 PM
KC beats Detroit 3-2. Can't count on the Tigers for anything!

Cleveland beat the Twins 4-1 so the updated standings are now..

Kansas City 45 38 -
Minnesota_ 43 41 2.5
Chicago___ 42 42 3.5

PaleHoseGeorge
07-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Stupid Detroit blew a two run lead. Gee, imagine if the Royals were playing unfair by acquiring good players, too.

Well, I guess we'll just have to win this damned thing all by ourselves!

:cool:

RKMeibalane
07-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Who does Minnesota play next? If those morons aren't careful, they're going to slide down into third, and the Sox are going to move up.

Detroit is worthless. I would like to refer to that organization as a "Mickey Mouse operation," but that would be an insult to Mickey Mouse. Instead, I shall refer to them as an "Andujar Cedeno" enterprise.

(NOTE: For those of you who may not remember, Andujar Cedeno was a shortstop who played for the Houston Astros and San Diego Padres. He was not good.)

Tavarin
07-03-2003, 11:00 PM
ehh, no one knows that guy, just call em the "Choice" operation

RKMeibalane
07-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Tavarin
ehh, no one knows that guy, just call em the "Choice" operation

I thought about that, but I figured that it was time to leave Royce Clayton alone. He is no longer clogging up the lineup, and he has yet to spill anymore ice cream inside the Sox dugout, so I will avoid bashing him for the time being.

HawkDJ
07-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Who does Minnesota play next? If those morons aren't careful, they're going to slide down into third, and the Sox are going to move up.

3 more against Cleveland, then 3 each against Texas and Anaheim before the break.

KC has 3 more against Detroit, then 3 each against Anaheim and Texas.

Meanwhile we have Tampa Bay, Detroit and Cleveland before the break.