PDA

View Full Version : Flubs Fans Whining Again

RKMeibalane
07-03-2003, 09:59 PM
The following was posted by a Cubs fan on the cubs.com message board:

I was in a bowling alley last night that was unfortunately filled with White Sox fans. As you could imagine, they were all pretty riled up about sweeping the Twins. I congratulated one of them and wished his team the best and in return he streamed "Your team ####, the Cubs aren't worth a ####". It seems like every time that I encounter a Sox fan or a group of Sox fans, they're always trash. The other comment made was "The next best thing to the Sox winning is the Cubs losing". This also confuses me a bit because I personally don't care if the Sox win or lose. If they keep winning, it would bring more money to the City of Chicago, which is a good thing.

By the way, I had the last laugh because right before I left, I noticed that the Brewers and Giants both won putting the Cubs back in first place. Of course, I had to pass that bit of information along to Dip**** Sox fans.

Pot or kettle?

doublem23
07-03-2003, 10:00 PM
I would whine after being hammered 12-2 by the Phillies.

RKMeibalane
07-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I would whine after being hammered 12-2 by the Phillies.

Maybe so, but I don't remember hearing you whine all the time. Cubs fans complain about everything, without even stopping to consider the fact that their team just sucks. Instead of facing reality, they throw out their usual insults and crap...

"Look how packed Sox park is."

"How 'bout that Big *****?"

"Sox suck."

"Haray Caray started singing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game" after he came over from Cardinals."

"The South Side is a dangerous place to watch a game."

The list goes on and on. Cubs fans do nothing but insult everyone else. Meanwhile, that team of theirs manages to embarrass itself each and every night.

Jerko
07-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Cub fans are starting to sound like Chimp. While lamenting the fact that Florida does not want to trade Lowell, he made some comment like "The Marlins are are actually playing about .500 good for them those poor little sad sacks" What the hell is 43-41 Chimp? The Cub are playing 'about 500' too, why do they need Lowell and the Marlins don't? I love the way Chimp acts like the Cubs are 80-4 (I have to give them the 4 Sox losses) and everybody else sucks and nobody has any business beating them. I just don't know how a franchise as downtrodden as the Cubs can look down on anybody, but that seems to be all they are really good at. :angry:

DrCrawdad
07-03-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
Cub fans are starting to sound like Chimp. While lamenting the fact that Florida does not want to trade Lowell, he made some comment like "The Marlins are are actually playing about .500 good for them those poor little sad sacks" What the hell is 43-41 Chimp? The Cub are playing 'about 500' too, why do they need Lowell and the Marlins don't? I love the way Chimp acts like the Cubs are 80-4 (I have to give them the 4 Sox losses) and everybody else sucks and nobody has any business beating them. I just don't know how a franchise as downtrodden as the Cubs can look down on anybody, but that seems to be all they are really good at. :angry:

Don't forget that the Cubbies have "the best pitching staff top-to-bottom in MLB."
:D: