PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Suck!

Irishsox1
07-03-2003, 01:30 PM
I know the Sox are hot, but its just a reminder. People must be reminded of the core beliefs.

Also, I saw Farnsworth walking his dog last week on Roscoe and he had those gay-ass beeds on. Of course I didn't say anything because he would have picked me up and drove me into the sidewalk.

gosox3072
07-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Weather they suck or not they are in first place dude. Im not starting my cubbie bashing until they fall like they will

WhiteSox = Life
07-03-2003, 01:59 PM
With their horrible record over the last couple weeks and their first place by default (Cardinals and Astros stinking the joint up), you still don't think they deserve our bashing yet?

I say, bashing Cubs should be a whole-year round fun activity!

:nandrolone
"No, we still win the beisbol games and because the Cardinals and Astros aren't as berry good as we are, we haven't fall and we ain't gonna fall, either."

:chimp
"What Sammy(*) just said is genius. Almost as great as 'patty-cakes and throws to first'."

34 Inch Stick
07-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Irish, take one for the team you *****. Call that pooka bead wearing, girlfriend knocking upping, Roscoe Village fancy boy out. I bet he can't run that quickly anyway.

Where'd you see him on Roscoe? If you don't have it in you maybe I will go there and shake him up.

Dadawg_77
07-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Gentlemen and Ladies, who really gives a **** about the Flubies? The Sox are done with them, the flubbers which where chirping early this year are shutting up. We need to spend less engery on the worring what the flubs do and more energy on cheering on Good Guys in Black.

kevingrt
07-03-2003, 02:28 PM
Once we have a better record then them, I will say they suck, but for now... sorry. I still hate them though!

Rocky Soprano
07-03-2003, 02:32 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/nandrolone.jpg

I apalagy fo no hit ball guud righ now. Me in no slump, I jus waiting for All Sta Game to put on show fo my faans. No the Cubs in no slump we jus losing close games. I still can hit the Hum Rons and I still #1.

Hangar18
07-03-2003, 02:54 PM
I wouldve done it. Actually, I already have done it.
I went up to him at Tai's while he was shooting pool, and said
"GO SOX" to his face. He got mad and pushed me. but it
was Great. I got in his head, and the next day, he coughed
up a lead to our Sox. It is your duty....to let them know they
suck. I think its fun heh heh. You cant be vulgar about it,
like calling the guy names or getting totally personal. rules
of heckling. These cubs arent used to that. Theyre used to
everyone fawning and worshiping them

34 Inch Stick
07-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Is Tai's any good? Obviously it is open until 4 which is always a plus. I prefer to go north a little further to Ginger's.

Hangar18
07-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Is Tai's any good? Obviously it is open until 4 which is always a plus. I prefer to go north a little further to Ginger's.

Tais is a dump. its an old man bar that is dead Empty til midnite, then the the bleacher crowd comes in and fills the place so packed, you cant order a beer much less drink it. and everyone is wearing cub junk. There are a few sox fans that go to Gingers......like that place, bad food though

Procol Harum
07-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I went up to him at Tai's while he was shooting pool, and said
"GO SOX" to his face. He got mad and pushed me.

While my personal bent is to leve "celebs" alone, the fact that this tool actually pushed you for having the "audacity" to engage in a little hometown sports rivalry by daring to say "Go Sox" is just another piece of evidence of what a jerk Farnsworth truly is.