PDA

View Full Version : are you sure this is the White Sox

oldcomiskey
07-03-2003, 11:29 AM
a month ago we lose this game ---I am not going to attack Kenny or Jerry the rest of the season----was it Kenny or was it Eddie Einhhorns return---I dont care----but I think we just a won a division title--the Twins are running scared.....we got a tough 3 games with Tampa who with Sweet Lou are no longer the pushovers they were

voodoochile
07-03-2003, 11:41 AM
I think this is the team we should have been watching since April. For whatever reason, something finally clicked. I have to give credit to Cooper and Walker for doing a great job. Manuel too seems to have finally gotten the guys to start playing hard. These acquisitions send a huge message to the guys and to the fans. You saw the results last night. No, the new players didn't do much - though watching Robbie in the field left me almost breathless - he is SO smooth it is sick - but the players who have been here all season were clearly jacked up.

It was interesting watching Konehead. He was hanging his head in the dugout after Maggs hit into that DP. When Paulie got his chance, he didn't miss it. Everyone does whatever they can to help the team win. They are even having fun. This could turn into one amazing summer...

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-03-2003, 11:45 AM
or maybe its the...........

:bandance:

gosox3072
07-03-2003, 02:05 PM
This could turn into one amazing summer...

Voodoo a great summer is good but im looking for an amazing fall!! :gulp:

oldcomiskey
07-03-2003, 02:12 PM
even my dad noticed it---was that a sweet double play turned in by alomar and valentin-----