PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learned.

cheeses_h_rice
07-03-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm a man who loves his beauty sleep, and having had several weekends in a row of non-stop activity, plus having to get up early every day during the week, I was absolutely dead on my feet last night.

So, when Koch gave up the lead in the 11th, I decided to call it a night. I had a very nice, 10-hour slumber. It was pretty cool.

Then I get to work today and my co-worker sez "How 'bout them Sox?"

Oy vey.

Lesson learned: from now on, do not go to bed before the final out with this team. They really seem to have turned it around.

:) :gulp:

moochpuppy
07-03-2003, 09:44 AM
:o:

For shame cheese, for shame.

cheeses_h_rice
07-03-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
:o:

For shame cheese, for shame.

Like I said, I was *really, really, really* tired. I even went out running for an hour in the 85 degree heat. My wife said I snored louder than she's ever heard me, too.

(Hangs head in shame...)

Procol Harum
07-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Cheeses, I thought you were the original die-hard, dude. On the other hand, I must say that after the Twins went up 6-5 after the Sox had blown the bases loaded opportunity (in the bottom of the eleventh?), it felt like one of those bad flashbacks from 6 weeks ago. I guess these guys are servin' notice that they've finally awakened from their slumber.

:bandance: Rally Banana's Daily Tip: Have a Banana When the Sox Go to Extra Innings!