PDA

View Full Version : ChicagoSports.com poll question ... needs to be seen to be believed

FJA
07-02-2003, 11:46 PM
I am not going to post the poll question on ChicagoSports.com. I think everyone should go and see it for themselves. With all the great baseball-oriented (meaning, the game itself) poll questions that could have come out of today this is the best they could do ... disgusting.

ChicagoSports.com (http://www.chicagosports.com)

sox_fan_forever
07-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Oh my goodness. That's so crazy it's funny.

doublem23
07-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Tribune thinking... Maybe if we ignore the Sox they'll go away.

WhiteSox = Life
07-03-2003, 12:02 AM
It's so obvious that Scam* the* Sham* should shave it off. I mean, with it, he looks like a convict... Especially in the comparative photo.

:nandrolone
"What would I ever go to jail for, besides the wife-beating?"

moochpuppy
07-03-2003, 07:56 AM
If this doesn't prove the media bias in this town, nothing will. I know it's only a meaningless poll but COME ON CUBUNE!! Your credibility is sinking faster than Drew Barrymore's breasts.

1951Campbell
07-03-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Your credibility is sinking faster than Drew Barrymore's breasts.

Dear Drew,

I can hold them up if you wish.

Sincerely,
1951Campbell

:smile:

FarWestChicago
07-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
If this doesn't prove the media bias in this town, nothing will. I know it's only a meaningless poll but COME ON CUBUNE!! Your credibility is sinking faster than Drew Barrymore's breasts. :?: What credibility? :?:

kevingrt
07-03-2003, 09:40 AM
That is a dman disgrace to the White Sox and their complete surge up the standings. This is truly Cubune ish!

moochpuppy
07-03-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:?: What credibility? :?:

See what I mean.

voodoochile
07-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:?: What credibility? :?:

:knue

"I have credibility. I own credibility. Now where did I put that credidibility? It's around here somewhere. Hold on a minute, I'll find it... I wonder if we should ask people about Prior's butt tomorrow... what? oh yeah... credibility... hang on, I'll find it... maybe a question about what color Patterson's Hummer should be. Hey, that's a good idea... let me jot that down. Oh, here it is, my Kerry Wood bobblehead doll. I've been looking for that everywhere... what's that you say? credibility?... oh that's right. Hey, look, I'm kind of busy with all these big time cubs promotion... er... baseball issues. Can you come back tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that or..."

raul12
07-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

"I have credibility. I own credibility. Now where did I put that credidibility? It's around here somewhere. Hold on a minute, I'll find it... I wonder if we should ask people about Prior's butt tomorrow... what? oh yeah... credibility... hang on, I'll find it... maybe a question about what color Patterson's Hummer should be. Hey, that's a good idea... let me jot that down. Oh, here it is, my Kerry Wood bobblehead doll. I've been looking for that everywhere... what's that you say? credibility?... oh that's right. Hey, look, I'm kind of busy with all these big time cubs promotion... er... baseball issues. Can you come back tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that or..."

*****!

Iguana775
07-03-2003, 10:13 AM
fut the whuck?! That is the most ghey pool I have seen.

Foulke You
07-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Possible polls after future White Sox sweeps:

Does Mark Prior need a nickname?

A. Yes his name lacks some zing
B. I like him just the way he is
C. Who needs a nickname when you are a God?

How do you improve on Wrigley's perfection?

A. More seats
B. More vendors
C. Leave it the way it is, it is Heaven on Earth