PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, back from Greece

NSSoxFan
08-22-2001, 11:15 PM
Hey guys, long time no talk. It is so great to be back in the states. Well my 8th time in Greece was awesome, thats all I will say I don't wanna bore you guys.

Now, about the Sox.
Can you guys answer me some questions:

1)I saw the renovations for this off-season, I like them. Does anyone know of the artichets website url is?

2)How have the Sox looked in the past month.

3)Dan Wright, does he have anything?

4)Cubs suck.(This is not a question)

doublem23
08-22-2001, 11:18 PM
1) Nope

2) Roller coaster. One night they look like their about to start getting hot (comebacker against Seattle), the next game they don't look like they could be Tampa Bay (WE GOT CLUBBED BY KC!)

3) Yes, he does, he just doesn't have much expierence.

4) True. Wait, that wasn't a question. True.

Welcome back! Greece. Damn. Everyone's vacation is super cool but mine!

KempersRS
08-22-2001, 11:19 PM
Welcome back, tonight, the 2000 Sox are on TV if you are interested. Our chances of winning the division are slim to none, but who cares, it feels good to do this again.

Jerry_Manuel
08-22-2001, 11:25 PM
Well that depends, what renovations are you talking about?

NSSoxFan
08-22-2001, 11:27 PM
The new backdrop, the net, the concourse changes. And the future changes that the company wants to do.

BTW JM, I'm glad the drawer is back!

Jerry_Manuel
08-22-2001, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by NSSoxFan
The new backdrop, the net, the concourse changes. And the future changes that the company wants to do.

BTW JM, I'm glad the drawer is back!

Here is the "future" plans (http://www.hksinc.com/portfolio/projects/comiskey1.htm)

Thanks on the drawer NS!

Bucktown
08-22-2001, 11:50 PM
Hey guys, long time no talk. It is so great to be back in the states. Well my 8th time in Greece was awesome, thats all I will say I don't wanna bore you guys.

Did you get laid?