PDA

View Full Version : Wills saying there is a 14,000 presale of tickets for tomorrow's game...


Viva Magglio
07-01-2003, 10:51 PM
...and he's urging all of us to go out there tomorrow night, even though it won't be a half price night. I'll be there already as one of the 14,000.

sox_fan_forever
07-01-2003, 10:52 PM
I have to work. I want to go soo badly though. :whiner:

Brian26
07-01-2003, 10:55 PM
I'll be there! Thanks to AM 1000. Whooo!

kevingrt
07-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Was there tonight... can't dig that deep into my pocket for full price tickets and parking.

doublem23
07-02-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Was there tonight... can't dig that deep into my pocket for full price tickets and parking.

Park in the neighborhood and avoid the parking fees. Works like a charm everytime and I don't have to fight the parking lots on my way out (or the Red Line... Sox-35th is a great stop now).

I haven't gotten paid this summer yet (stupid suburbs :angry: ), but I think I can burn a hole in my pocket for the 'boys again.

GO SOX!

voodoochile
07-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Park in the neighborhood and avoid the parking fees. Works like a charm everytime and I don't have to fight the parking lots on my way out (or the Red Line... Sox-35th is a great stop now).

I haven't gotten paid this summer yet (stupid suburbs :angry: ), but I think I can burn a hole in my pocket for the 'boys again.

GO SOX!

Thinking about going myself, I figure maybe I'll try to get them over this sweepless problem...

Jerry_Manuel
07-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Thinking about going myself, I figure maybe I'll try to get them over this sweepless problem...

What's the team record since :bandance: came on board?

voodoochile
07-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
What's the team record since :bandance: came on board?

I think this is the little guy's first complete game tonight. He just got here yesterday... 1-0 or 2-0... either way, their's a big fat 0 somewhere in there and it is on the "right side" of the formula...

:bandance:

Jerry_Manuel
07-02-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I think this is the little guy's first complete game tonight. He just got here yesterday... 1-0 or 2-0... either way, their's a big fat 0 somewhere in there and it is on the "right side" of the formula...

:bandance:

2-0 and two big trades. :gulp:

voodoochile
07-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
2-0 and two big trades. :gulp:

He's a very lucky banana...

:bandance:

doublem23
07-02-2003, 12:35 AM
I'd also like to mention the Cubs are a big fat 0-2.

:bandance:

The curse of the Dancing Banana, brought to you by White Sox Interactive.

valposoxfan
07-02-2003, 02:13 AM
I'll be there. Should be exciting tomorrow.

gosox41
07-02-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...and he's urging all of us to go out there tomorrow night, even though it won't be a half price night. I'll be there already as one of the 14,000.

Does this include season ticket holders as presales or is this just fans who bought tickets since the trades have been made?

Bob

hsnterprize
07-02-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I think this is the little guy's first complete game tonight. He just got here yesterday... 1-0 or 2-0... either way, their's a big fat 0 somewhere in there and it is on the "right side" of the formula...

:bandance:

:bandance: GOD BLESS THE BANANA!!!!!

It's been said before, but it bears repeating. This is what we Sox fans have been trying to tell the masses for so long...when the upper brass with the Sox show us they care about what they put on the field, then we fans will show how much we care by putting our butts in the seats. There's nothing fickle or "bandwagon jumping" about it. We're not the fans of the "lovable losers" like the people who cheer for that team who plays on the city's north side. We actually want our team to win, and overall, we're pleased with these deals. Like Jay Mariotti said in this morning's Sun Times, it's the antithesis of the White Flag Trade of 1997. Instead of getting rid of our best players for youth, we're doing the opposite. We may be taking a chance that some prospect may become a superstar with another team, but I want my team to win, and win quickly. Can I make it any simpler than that?

1951Campbell
07-02-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
:bandance: GOD BLESS THE BANANA!!!!!

I declare this the summer of the banana!

hsnterprize
07-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by 1951Campbell
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hsnterprize
:bandance: GOD BLESS THE BANANA!!!!!

I declare this the summer of the banana! Yep...our team's got a lot of ap-peel. Not to mention, the sCrUBS are slipping. They'd better watch their step.

:bandance: Beware the wrath of the banana!!!!

whitesoxwilkes
07-02-2003, 07:27 AM
I REALLY want to go tonight, but unfortunately will be on a plane to Tampa, where I'll get to see the Sox play Friday and Saturday...quite possibly catch Everett's first game in a Sox uni.

Scotty347
07-02-2003, 08:18 AM
I'll be there tonight, hope Alomar makes it in time!

And yes the 14,000 counts the season tickets.

mandmandm
07-02-2003, 08:25 AM
I got lucky and purchased seats yesterday before the first trade was announced. Got second row bleachers. Hope the crowd is huge tonight.

TornLabrum
07-02-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Park in the neighborhood and avoid the parking fees. Works like a charm everytime and I don't have to fight the parking lots on my way out (or the Red Line... Sox-35th is a great stop now).
GO SOX!

Parking in the neighborhood without a sticker could end up costing you more than the $15.00 the Sox charge.

maurice
07-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Make sure you park at least four blocks from the stadium and doublecheck to make sure there are no permit parking signs. A parking ticket would suck. A brick through your window would suck even worse.

:)

A.T. Money
07-02-2003, 12:17 PM
The White Sox Victory Banana Dance is taking its tour of the AL Central!!!

:bandance:

guillen4life13
07-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Am I allowed to eat the banana? :?:

Hey, maybe this will be the Sox version of the Rally Monkey or something. Who knows?

That banana looks delicious. How ripe is it? :D:

mandmandm
07-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Can't we get the banana to the organization to put on the scoreboard.