PDA

View Full Version : Just Saw José Lima on SC


Viva Magglio
07-01-2003, 11:17 PM
He pitched and won for the Royals tonight. He also has is own music video, which SC showed. The video? Stunningly bad!

Unregistered
07-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Man, I have seen some stupid crap in my life, but WOW.

Looks like the only thing that keeps Lima Time is a cuckoo clock.

rmusacch
07-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
He pitched and won for the Royals tonight. He also has is own music video, which SC showed. The video? Stunningly bad!

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Viva Magglio
07-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

It may have been more fun bad than Sammy Sosa singing the Armour Hot Dog jingle.

If you want to see another stunningly bad music video, check out Mike Ditka's "Iron Mike" where Da Coach is dancing in a disco.

MHOUSE
07-02-2003, 12:32 AM
Lima is 3-0 with a 3 something ERA. Early fluke or comeback?

rmusacch
07-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
It may have been more fun bad than Sammy Sosa singing the Armour Hot Dog jingle.

If you want to see another stunningly bad music video, check out Mike Ditka's "Iron Mike" where Da Coach is dancing in a disco.

Where can I find that?

Fisk72
07-02-2003, 12:39 AM
I was laughing my A$$ off!!! Still, no worse than the Super Bowl Shuffle!

Jerry_Manuel
07-02-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
He pitched and won for the Royals tonight. He also has is own music video, which SC showed. The video? Stunningly bad!

No way! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Lima is hilarious!