PDA

View Full Version : What the heck happened?

i_luv_jgarland
07-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Let me just start by stating that I'M NOT COMPLAINING... but...

What the heck happened?!? Our pitchers are starting to come together. Including Garland, Yay. Our offense is starting to give the pitchers the run support they need. And talk of firing JM is dying down on the message boards. Is there some unexplainable shift in the cosmos? Or... is there a logical explanation. Either way, let's just hope it continues waaaay past the all star break. For the first time since the beginning of the season I feel like we ACTUALLY have a shot! (Not just mathematically!)

Your thoughts...

gosox41
07-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by i_luv_jgarland
Let me just start by stating that I'M NOT COMPLAINING... but...

What the heck happened?!? Our pitchers are starting to come together. Including Garland, Yay. Our offense is starting to give the pitchers the run support they need. And talk of firing JM is dying down on the message boards. Is there some unexplainable shift in the cosmos? Or... is there a logical explanation. Either way, let's just hope it continues waaaay past the all star break. For the first time since the beginning of the season I feel like we ACTUALLY have a shot! (Not just mathematically!)

Your thoughts...

As long as these hitters hit like they're capable of they have a chance. Hopefully Roberto isn't washed up.

Bob

ilsox7
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
And talk of firing JM is dying down on the message boards.

I'd still love to see him get canned, but I think everyone here knows that won't happen til after the season at the earliest. For now, it's July 1 and we are 3 1/2 games back and being aggressive, hence optimism.