PDA

View Full Version : Armando Rios - Angry

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-01-2003, 12:07 PM
from espn.com

Armando Rios isn't happy about his lack of playing time, the Chicago Sun-Tribune reported. "In my situation right now, Carlos (Lee) and Magglio (Ordonez) are going to play every day," said Rios, who signed a one-year contract in the offseason. "Now we have Aaron (Rowand) and Willie (Harris) here. I guess I'm the new guy in town, and I really have to try to learn how to deal with it because it's not easy. It's not what I want, but that's what it is.''

well its not like rios has done much anyway. he has little or no trade value also.

HawkDJ
07-01-2003, 12:18 PM
Didn't he realize this when he signed with us?

Juan Pizarro
07-01-2003, 12:21 PM
He'd help his case if he hit when he's in the lineup.

Unregistered
07-01-2003, 12:25 PM
What the hell is the Sun-Tribune?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

A.T. Money
07-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Armando stinks. Why is he complaining?

MHOUSE
07-01-2003, 12:29 PM
He started well enough and got playing time. Now he's not hitting or playing well so he's sitting more. What's so hard to understand bud? Whiny Whiny :whiner:

ssang
07-01-2003, 12:30 PM
What an ass RIos is. Who complains RIGHT after his last at-bat. was a total choke? Rios struck-out with the bases loaded and 1-out in a tight contest in the 7th inning against the hated Cubs! Yeah, he's good enought o pop off

Rios could actually be the least signifigant player on the team.

pudge
07-01-2003, 01:01 PM
Can we trade him for Carlos Beltran?

:)

gosox3072
07-01-2003, 01:04 PM
If this guy would hit when he is in the linup hed probably play a lot more. Look at Brian Daubach when he started to hit all of the sudden he started to play more. It could be the same thing with armando.

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-01-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by pudge
Can we trade him for Carlos Beltran?

:)

i dont think we could get carlos castillo for him. not that we would want that fat slob anyway.

Hullett_Fan
07-01-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
What the hell is the Sun-Tribune?

Not sure....but we all know it's biased toward the Flubs! :D:

DrCrawdad
07-01-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
from espn.com

well its not like rios has done much anyway. he has little or no trade value also.

Armando Rios, you inhale!

Konerkoholic
07-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by gosox3072
If this guy would hit when he is in the linup hed probably play a lot more. Look at Brian Daubach when he started to hit all of the sudden he started to play more. It could be the same thing with armando.

What a great job by Daubach to take it upon himself to produce even in limited playing time, and now he is playing more regularly. Rios, on the other hand, chooses to whine and then strike out when he does get to play. He should be dumped now that we have Robby Almoar.

kevingrt
07-01-2003, 03:58 PM
Armando Rios doesn't deserve playing time... Good he's mad, he should be going soon!

B. Diddy
07-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Konerkoholic
What a great job by Daubach to take it upon himself to produce even in limited playing time, and now he is playing more regularly. Rios, on the other hand, chooses to whine and then strike out when he does get to play. He should be dumped now that we have Robby Almoar.

Daubach was a 20 HR guy w/ the BoSox, so he definitely has the ability, not to mention the attitude.

I'd be surprised if they didn't release Rios soon. He's not doing a damn thing but whining.

DonkeyKongerko
07-01-2003, 04:14 PM
I love Daubach's attitude. He seems like a great guy in the clubhouse. He is also being asked to step up in a huge way replacing the production of a Paul Konerko.