PDA

View Full Version : "Memories of Old Comiskey Park" update...

hsnterprize
07-01-2003, 08:50 AM
Hey y'all...

I was just looking through the "Memories of Old Comiskey Park" site, and of course, it's great for anyone who wants to learn some White Sox history. However, I think it could use some updating. Now before anyone gets hot under the collar, lemme explain...

With the current renovations going on at the "Cell", why not add a section in there about how the new Comiskey Park got a name change and other improvements done to the place. Even though the renovations are scheduled to be done before the 2005 season, why not put some pictures in that "Memories..." section about how the Sox are improving their ballpark?

Just a thought. Any takers?

Fisk72
07-01-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
Hey y'all...

I was just looking through the "Memories of Old Comiskey Park" site, and of course, it's great for anyone who wants to learn some White Sox history. However, I think it could use some updating. Now before anyone gets hot under the collar, lemme explain...

With the current renovations going on at the "Cell", why not add a section in there about how the new Comiskey Park got a name change and other improvements done to the place. Even though the renovations are scheduled to be done before the 2005 season, why not put some pictures in that "Memories..." section about how the Sox are improving their ballpark?

Just a thought. Any takers?

I'm kinda 50-50 on that one b/c that site is for Old Comiskey Park. Having info about the current park would seem to defeat the purpose of it. However, I do like your idea of having info of U.S. Cellular Field/New Comiskey Park. Perhaps we could get a separate link specifically about the current park, starting from 1991 including some of our own ideas about renovation! Just a thought.