PDA

View Full Version : The White Sox are coming tra la, tra la!

NewyorkSoxFan
06-30-2003, 10:58 PM
Sing along everybody!!! I have been waiting to start this thread, and I said I would do it once we got to 3.5 back. Well here we sit, and the club is gaining confidence and momentum. This reminds me so much of '83 as I have mentioned to many of you before in our chats.

The pitching is what is getting it done, which is what excites me about this team, we all felt that it would be our strength, and it is.

Come on Sing along everybody

NYSF :)

guillen4life13
06-30-2003, 11:08 PM
Euphoria engulfs my starved soul as it is finally fed a morsel of food! Twinkies! Royals! Get ready to serve the White Sox your @sses for brunch!

Procol Harum
06-30-2003, 11:16 PM
As an old gaffer I don't have very positive vibes from the "tra-la-la" thing. Harry Caray started it in '69 when the Cardinals had a bit of a hot streak and looking like their '67 & '68 NL pennant-winning form. Unfortunately, they fell apart so the whole thing ended up looking a little silly.

gosox3072
07-01-2003, 01:15 AM
I dont care if we are 2 games under, i was at the game last night and that was the most exciting baseball ive seen out of the sox scince 2000, were playin with some intensity.

Im singin

34 Inch Stick
07-01-2003, 12:11 PM
I'll join you in a verse when the Sox get over .500 and are less than 5 out. If they do not pound on the weak opponents (except for the Twins) until the All Star break the celebration was for nothing.

NewyorkSoxFan
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
I'll join you in a verse when the Sox get over .500 and are less than 5 out. If they do not pound on the weak opponents (except for the Twins) until the All Star break the celebration was for nothing.

I think the time is now. I know we are all a little apprehensive about putting both feet on the bandwagon, but I think its safe to say that this team is "on the come". ( I hate that phrase, but it was appropriate, but I now feel dirty.)

Anyway, we need to keep up the big MO!! Big crowds for the last 2 games of the homestand, and send these boys off to take care of business.

NYSF