PDA

View Full Version : Sam-ME with 3 HRs today

cheeses_h_rice
08-22-2001, 04:35 PM
Flubbies up big 15-3.

:moron

I need some new pants. I, uh, spilled something on the crotch area.

Chisox_cali
08-22-2001, 04:40 PM
finally our offense is saved now its right on through to the World Series!!!

voodoochile
08-22-2001, 04:44 PM
Man, ShamME is just killing the ball this year. Good lord his slg% is going to be close to .800 at this rate. He is the all of their offense. Everyone else is a joke...

Fisk Fan
08-22-2001, 05:05 PM
You're right, he has killed the ball this year. That does not change the fact that I hate him with a passion and I can do without the kisses and camera-hogging!

Chisox_cali
08-22-2001, 05:09 PM
best i can tell on the yahoo gamechannel Baylor took him out of the game again with 3HR's with a chance for a forth
how dare you baylor the gladiator would have hit 5

Jerry_Manuel
08-22-2001, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
how dare you baylor the gladiator would have hit 5

See my signature you loser!

OfficerKarkovice
08-22-2001, 07:32 PM
Damn...I think it is finally to the point where I have to admit that Sammy is a pretty damn good hitter. As much as I hate to say it he is absolutely carying that team and is actually doing more than hitting HR's this year.

doublem23
08-22-2001, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Damn...I think it is finally to the point where I have to admit that Sammy is a pretty damn good hitter. As much as I hate to say it he is absolutely carying that team and is actually doing more than hitting HR's this year.

Well, I have admitted it, as much as I hate his guts, he has a good stick, and can send the ball a long way, and now he is becoming a more "complete hitter." He is no longer the strike out machine he once was (oh, he still gets the K's, he just doesn't flirt with 4-digit season totals anymore...)

But then again, Jim Thome is probably the best opposite field power hitter I have ever seen and I hate him, too....

What can I say? I LOVES my sweet sweet White Sox.