PDA

View Full Version : For this day, Mr. Koch:

ChiSox14305635
06-28-2003, 07:38 PM
I will eat my words. Nice job of holding the Cubs down in the top of the 9th. Hope you can pitch like that the rest of the way through.

34rancher
06-28-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox14305635
I will eat my words. Nice job of holding the Cubs down in the top of the 9th. Hope you can pitch like that the rest of the way through.
Did you notice that he was one of the first people out of the dugout waving a towel and congratulating Maggs and DJ?
I really like this guys attitude, I just hop that this is his rallying point.

doublem23
06-28-2003, 10:13 PM
The longer Billy Koch wants to make me keep looking like an idiot, the better with me.

Go Billy! GO WHITE SOX!

34rancher
06-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
The longer Billy Koch wants to make me keep looking like an idiot, the better with me.

Go Billy! GO WHITE SOX!
Here is my question for you Double, can Sam-me-me-me catch Big Cat before Big cat retires? :)

MHOUSE
06-29-2003, 12:45 AM
I can't believe Koch is 4-4. I mean that's a lot of decisions for your closer. I understand now how he won 11 games last year. Everyday Marte pitched AGAIN and still no Gary Glover. How long before Damaso burns out and Gary just stops coming to the games?

doublem23
06-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by 34rancher
Here is my question for you Double, can Sam-me-me-me catch Big Cat before Big cat retires? :)

Man, everyone loves the Whiff-o-Meter... :smile:

Just answered that very question in this thread (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21276).

ChiSox14305635
06-29-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
I can't believe Koch is 4-4. I mean that's a lot of decisions for your closer. I understand now how he won 11 games last year. Everyday Marte pitched AGAIN and still no Gary Glover. How long before Damaso burns out and Gary just stops coming to the games?

If we get to Wood early and put up a nice lead, I wouldn't mind seeing Jerry pull Loaiza after 5 or 6 innings and give Glover some badly needed work. We need to keep all the guys fresh, and he needs to let Flash's arm rest for a little bit, same with Marte.

MHOUSE
06-29-2003, 01:01 AM
The Whiff-o-meter is awesome doublem. Keep racking them up!

I have a feeling that no matter what the score, Jerry will find a way to use Flash tomorrow. Or we'll need a save and Koch will be unavailable. What a joke JM's management is.

Use Gary for crying out loud! It's been at least two weeks since he has pitched. What do you have against the guy? You keep giving Rick White chances. Why not Gary? White has improved lately and been a lot better, so why not let Gary improve as well especially when he was never as bad as White by any means. I don't get it Jer I really don't. :angry: