PDA

View Full Version : WSI member pic in cubune!

alohafri
06-28-2003, 08:29 AM
Look closely at the little pic in the lower right side of the front of the sports section in today's cubune. There is Alohafri, just underneath the letter "Y" wearing his black Sox hat and Sox hawaiian shirt and sunglasses!
--Mrs. Aloha

here's the pic for those who don't get the cubune:

TornLabrum
06-28-2003, 09:30 AM
I think along with the greetings of boos and chants of "Cork-ey" the RF fans should also greet him with a little pounding of the chest and kissing of the fingers. (A rum bottle to the head would probably get you thrown out.)

Brian26
06-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Did Aloha go to the game with a ghost of Bob Collins?

TornLabrum
06-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Brian26

Nice catch!

kevingrt
06-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Brian26

It looks offly like him

alohafri
06-28-2003, 11:03 PM
I'll have to answer because Aloha is...well, let's just say he was over-served at the tailgate, the game, and then the bar afterwards today...

Anyway, the Bob Collins ghost is our friend Lane and he and his wife accompanied us to the game today. They (as scrub fans) were none too happy with the outcome!

TornLabrum
06-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by alohafri
I'll have to answer because Aloha is...well, let's just say he was over-served at the tailgate, the game, and then the bar afterwards today...

Anyway, the Bob Collins ghost is our friend Lane and he and his wife accompanied us to the game today. They (as scrub fans) were none too happy with the outcome!

Aloha stopped by to visit me today. I'm glad he made it back to his seat. I wasn't sure if he'd make it. He was...um...well lubricated. To bad Steff wasn't around to take pictures.