PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to vote Scammy off the All Star team?

gosox41
06-26-2003, 08:01 PM
There's less then a week left of on-line All Star balloting. Albert Puljos (I probably spelled that wrong) is in 4th place about 75K votes behind Scammy. Scammy is in second place but isn't far from third.

I know it's a longshot, but I would love to see Sammy not make the team. I don't want that lying, cheating, steroid abusing, wife beating, cork using, loser of $20,000 in cash, egotistical dillhole anywhere near the Cell on the night of the All Star game.

Vote early, vote often, tell your Sox fan friends, tell your Cardinal fan friends to stuff the box for Albert P. It would be great to see Scammy's reaction if he fails to make the All Star team.

Would baseball survive without him????

Bob

konerkopeachy
06-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Albert Pujols is wonderful. I'd trade in a million Sammy Chochas for a Pujols.

Even if Sammy's ass got voted off the team, he'd probably be selected as a reserve. Doggon publicity and all.

Go Mr. Pooholes.

WinningUgly!
06-26-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy

Even if Sammy's ass got voted off the team, he'd probably be selected as a reserve. Doggon publicity and all.

Dusty Baker would make sure of that.

gosox41
06-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Dusty Baker would make sure of that.

I forgot about that, but there are guys having much better years then Scammy. Hopefully the Cardinals fans will start voting a lot.

Bob

WhiteSox = Life
06-26-2003, 08:48 PM
If Pujols, arguably the best offensive player this year, including Bonds and Delgado, does not get on the All-Star Team, it is an absolute travesty.

But, wait...

"THIS YEAR IT COUNTS!"

Since the White Sox are in the AL and Pujols is in the NL, his being on the team in place of Sham-Me* would give the NL a better chance to win, thus not giving the Sox home-field advantage in the World Series, which is so desperately needed if the Sox are to win it all this year!

Besides the fact that Sham-Me* is heating it up and hitting HR's (Hmm... Leading up to the All-Star Game. Did Mr. Soso start taking his vitamins again?), Pujols doesn't have the star power Sham* The* Scam* does. Pujols is the last person fans want to see!

:nandrolone
"Da man know his baseball!"

voodoochile
06-26-2003, 09:11 PM
Instead of trying to vote him off the team - which isn't going to happen - we should be trying to ensure he starts in the OF so they can't hide him at DH/PH. That way the fans can boo him even longer.

If he has to start in the OF than the only way he can avoid more abuse is to skip the game all together and that means no HR contest either.

Vote Sham-ME* into the AS game...

SoxxoS
06-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Pujols-Best hitter under 25 in the majors, bar none.

WinningUgly!
06-26-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Pujols-Best hitter under 25 in the majors, bar none.

You can drop the under 25 & the above remains true.

SoxxoS
06-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
You can drop the under 25 & the above remains true.

The only reason I said that was b/c of AROD, but you maybe right regardless.