PDA

View Full Version : Oh No...

harwar
06-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Prior has 16 strikeouts going into the 9th,has thrown somewhere around 120 pitches,but is as dominant as i have seen over a team,and dusty(the genius) baker takes him out for borowski(the great) and ..uh oh... BOMBS AWAY .. Geoff Jenkins(who is red hot) takes him deep for a 3 run homer,game over ..cubs lose..prior gets no win..closer blows the save.. and dusty baker ain't no genius after all.After watching the Sox win it was just the icing on the cake ..ooh la...

LuvSox
06-26-2003, 05:58 PM
The Cubbies have lost 4 of the last 6 games. In future years when their "fans" look back on what could've been, I hope they realize the Sox started the downward slide we all know as the June Swoon.
:)

fquaye149
06-26-2003, 06:38 PM
19 strikeouts against the brewers is like turning 6 double plays against the middle of the white sox' lineup

Jurr
06-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Whooo hooooo!!!! It's great.....no momentum at all for the Flubs. The Sox get to come to the Cell and finish off their two hated rivals. Get the zig zags ready, 'cause we're going to SMOKE those fools!!!!!!!!!!
Hi ...my name is Kerry Wood. I'm a fastball pitcher. You may be able to get Konerko going off of me, 'cause he loves fastballs!!! Jose, Lee, Ordonez, Daubach...they all LOVE those fireballers!!
Hi..my name is Matthew. I throw sliders alot, and for some reason, they don't break. They turn into balls or bp hangers that you guys love to crush.
Hi...my name is Sammy. Throw me a slider or a high heater, and I'll swing right through it. Must need some more D-bol or some of that good horse steroid.
Hi...I'm Joe Borowski....if you guys get down a little in the series, don't fret. I'm coming to town, and I'll be sure to hang a few breaking balls for you to shower the fans with in the ninth inning.
This is going to be a good series, I feel it. The Sox fans are going to be out in droves, booing the ever-loving hell out of Corky , and all will be right with the world. Then, with that momentum in hand, we'll plow right through the Twins.
Things are going to be great this summer...I feel it.

gosox41
06-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Jurr
Whooo hooooo!!!! It's great.....no momentum at all for the Flubs. The Sox get to come to the Cell and finish off their two hated rivals. Get the zig zags ready, 'cause we're going to SMOKE those fools!!!!!!!!!!
Hi ...my name is Kerry Wood. I'm a fastball pitcher. You may be able to get Konerko going off of me, 'cause he loves fastballs!!! Jose, Lee, Ordonez, Daubach...they all LOVE those fireballers!!
Hi..my name is Matthew. I throw sliders alot, and for some reason, they don't break. They turn into balls or bp hangers that you guys love to crush.
Hi...my name is Sammy. Throw me a slider or a high heater, and I'll swing right through it. Must need some more D-bol or some of that good horse steroid.
Hi...I'm Joe Borowski....if you guys get down a little in the series, don't fret. I'm coming to town, and I'll be sure to hang a few breaking balls for you to shower the fans with in the ninth inning.
This is going to be a good series, I feel it. The Sox fans are going to be out in droves, booing the ever-loving hell out of Corky , and all will be right with the world. Then, with that momentum in hand, we'll plow right through the Twins.
Things are going to be great this summer...I feel it.

LMAO. I want what you're drinking.

Bob