PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day 6/26

Lip Man 1
06-26-2003, 11:07 AM
It's one thing you can't worry about when you go out, but I still kind of think about it," ---Mark Buehrle to the Chicago Daily Southtown.

Buehrle is referring to his "contract" situation and his apparently upcoming arbitration hearing next February.

I only bring this up because when he rejected the Sox contract offer and was asked about going to arbitration he said (as was reported in all the papers) that it wouldn't bother him, that he'd let his pitching do the talking.

A number of WSI fans laughed when he said that because unless you're not human it HAS to bother you. Nice to see the Cardinal fan finally admit it.

Lip

DustyIsOverated1
06-26-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
It's one thing you can't worry about when you go out, but I still kind of think about it," ---Mark Buehrle to the Chicago Daily Southtown.

Buehrle is referring to his "contract" situation and his apparently upcoming arbitration hearing next February.

I only bring this up because when he rejected the Sox contract offer and was asked about going to arbitration he said (as was reported in all the papers) that it wouldn't bother him, that he'd let his pitching do the talking.

A number of WSI fans laughed when he said that because unless you're not human it HAS to bother you. Nice to see the Cardinal fan finally admit it.

Lip

Nice observation