PDA

View Full Version : Vitriolic Anti-Sox Rag on the North Side

Viva Magglio
06-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Has anybody ever come across this rag? It's not the Cubune.

:angry:

Check it out for yourselves:

The Heckler (http://www.theheckler.com/)

RKMeibalane
06-25-2003, 08:24 PM
Steve Lyons was talking about that on Saturday. As if we needed more proof that Cubs fans know nothing...

thechico
06-25-2003, 08:41 PM
On August 19, 1934, 95% of the Germans who were registered to vote went to the polls and 90% (38 million) of adult German citizens voted to give Adolf Hitler complete and total authority to rule Germany as he saw fit. Only 4.25 million Germans voted against this transfer of power to a totalitarian regime.

So then the Flubs are "good" because there are so many more Flubbie fans?

:?:

Methinks not.

Hullett_Fan
06-26-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Has anybody ever come across this rag? It's not the Cubune.

:angry:

Check it out for yourselves:

The Heckler (http://www.theheckler.com/)

Seen it. Though I don't agree with them...it is hillarious. The Onion for Cubs Fans. Liked the article before Cubs-Sox Series at Wrigley: Tips for Sox Fans Coming to Wrigley #10: "No Camaro parking on the infield." LOL

We're bringing a sign to the game tomorrow with tips for Cubs fans.

fquaye149
06-26-2003, 04:49 PM
if there's one thing i hate, it's a vitriolic anti-sox rag

fquaye149
06-26-2003, 04:49 PM
damn that scott joplin!

LuvSox
06-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
damn that scott joplin!

Good one! :D:

If I had the computer knowledge I would gladly pay for a site dedicated to slamming the Cubbies & their "fans". Cubsuck.com is cool, but I would update it on a daily basis.

jortafan
06-26-2003, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't get too worked up over The Heckler. It's a cheap, pisspoor humor rag that thinks (wishes, dreams of being) it's as funny as The Onion. Nothing more.

konerkopeachy
06-26-2003, 06:36 PM
I agree. That whole NASCAR deal was just tasteless.

What are some anti-cubbie sites? I've seen a few, but I'm always in the mood for flub bashing.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by jortafan
I wouldn't get too worked up over The Heckler. It's a cheap, pisspoor humor rag that thinks (wishes, dreams of being) it's as funny as The Onion. Nothing more.

Word up. The people who write and publish the Onion are intelligent. What they write is funny because the intelligence shines through.

The Heckler is written by a Flubs fan. Since Vic hangs out here, the remaining universe of intelligent Flubs fans is nil.

I rest my case.

Foulke You
06-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy
I agree. That whole NASCAR deal was just tasteless.

What are some anti-cubbie sites? I've seen a few, but I'm always in the mood for flub bashing.

The original CubSuck website. Full of great Cub hating material. I think someone who posts here also runs a good one, I can't remember what it is called though. I think it is something like FlubbyInteractive. Can't remember the exact name though but it had some good pics in it. Anyway, here is the link to the original one...

CubsSuck.com (http://www.angelfire.com/il2/cubssuck/)