PDA

View Full Version : Twin You Hate The Most?

BearSox
06-25-2003, 12:23 AM
I was having a discussion with a buddy tonight about players we hated from the Twins and we listed several names and reasons. It goes to show of how big of a rivalry this is getting to be. If I had to choose, mine would be Denny Hocking because he always has huge games against us and I just hate that stupid cocky grin he has all the time. A.J. was a close second though, he seems to always be trying to start stuff with us.

What do you all think?

spanishwhite
06-25-2003, 12:27 AM
Sorry, Doug Miassitchez takes the cake.

Piersrafknski is a close second.

BearSox
06-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Cy Mays was another one we threw out there since we can never beat the guy.

doublem23
06-25-2003, 12:45 AM
Mays hands down... Even when they stunk we couldn't beat this guy... Followed closely by Meintkiewicz. The guy's got a superstar mouth on a mediocre body.

MRKARNO
06-25-2003, 12:55 AM
1. Mays:
Career vs. White Sox
W-L ERA G IP H ER BB SO
8-2 3.23 15 100.1 90 36 29 52

2. Mientkiewicz

"I think US Cellular field is too dangerous for the All star game

3. Pierzynski

"Let's create some trouble by running right at the sox' big star

whitesoxwilkes
06-25-2003, 06:54 AM
I have equal scorn for Mientkiewicz, Pierzynski and Guzman...the latter because I hate the way the senile old bat in the Metrdodome says his name.

MarqSox
06-25-2003, 07:18 AM
Menkayveech, hands down. Complete and utter loser.

I was also told by a Twins fan I know that Pierzinski is a total jackass and that many Twins fans don't even like the guy.

Could you imagine being a Twins fan? <shudder>

Fisk Fan
06-25-2003, 07:31 AM
Doug Mienkiewitz, hands down. That guy is a freakin' wuss with a big mouth! It's not safe to play the All-Star game at Comiskey? Don't worry about it Doug, you won't be in attendance!

whitesoxwilkes
06-25-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Could you imagine being fat, hairy and sitting through 9 innings of baseball without getting up and cheering once like Twins fans do? I couldn't.

MetalliSox
06-25-2003, 09:00 AM
Mienteudsfhyjgz is tops, obviously.

Perizynjwdjwkefdski a close 2nd. That play when he ran into Frank yesterday was 100% un-necessary.

ma-gaga
06-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
Menkayveech, hands down. Complete and utter loser.

I was also told by a Twins fan I know that Pierzinski is a total jackass and that many Twins fans don't even like the guy.

Nope. Can't imagine it. :D:

Can you believe anyone likes AJ? What a prick is he? I mean, really, what's he trying to do huh? He'd get killed by Hurt... I mean, I know that nobody (doublem23) on this board likes aj pierzynski. What a punk.

:)

34 Inch Stick
06-25-2003, 10:02 AM
How about LaTroy Hawkins. The guy sucked for a good portion of his career and finally finds a niche. Suddenly he is as arrogant as can be.

Procol Harum
06-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Gotta be Camillo Pascual.... :)

Irishsox1
06-25-2003, 10:10 AM
1. I hate that nasty dome.

2. Then I hate every player.... from Mankayvich to Guzman to Pissinski.

A.T. Money
06-25-2003, 10:33 AM
I can't stand (in no particular order)

Denny Hocking - Ted Williams against us...the bastardo!
Mintdkakrejkfjksjvich - Obvious reasons.
Pierksjkjdkjskskfski - Another Ted Williams against us. Sucks against the rest of the league.
Christian Guzman - Shave your chin you look ridiculous.
Mays - Throws like a puss and still dominates us.

I hate the whole damn team, but I think Hocking annoys me the most. Nice name...DENNY.

ScottyTheSoxFan
06-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Torii Hunter is the worst. If he isnt hurting us with the bat, he is running his mouth. i hate him and their whole outfield. plus kenny rogers i have never liked, im glad he signed with the twins. if he signed with us. esteban might not be here.

BearSox
06-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Could you imagine being fat, hairy and sitting through 9 innings of baseball without getting up and cheering once like Twins fans do? I couldn't.

I had to watch the Twins broadcast on directv tuesday and they do a madden like circle the crowd thing thats really annoying. Every sign at the ballpark was for the broadcasters to circle them, not to support the team or even make fun of the other ( I.E. Cork Your Glove). So you hit it right on with that post.

MetalliSox
06-25-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
I had to watch the Twins broadcast on directv tuesday and they do a madden like circle the crowd thing thats really annoying. Every sign at the ballpark was for the broadcasters to circle them, not to support the team or even make fun of the other ( I.E. Cork Your Glove). So you hit it right on with that post.

That "Circle Us Bert" gimic is annoying. If the Twins ever come to the Cell this year and we are in 1st, gulp, I wanna bring a sign that says, "Circle this, Bert. SOX IN 1sT!!"

duke of dorwood
06-25-2003, 01:12 PM
I hate Hunter, and will enjoy it when his meltdown occurs

1951Campbell
06-25-2003, 01:27 PM
duke of dorwood I hate Hunter, and will enjoy it when his meltdown occurs

And what's up with "Torii"? Two i's? Sounds like a stripper's stage name. Right, Curt Schilling?

Iwritecode
06-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
Nope. Can't imagine it. :D:

Can you believe anyone likes AJ? What a prick is he? I mean, really, what's he trying to do huh? He'd get killed by Hurt... I mean, I know that nobody (doublem23) on this board likes aj pierzynski. What a punk.

:)

You've got to be the only person on this board that actually know's how to spell AJ's last name...

You probably know Doug's too...

:D:

Foulke You
06-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I hate Hunter, and will enjoy it when his meltdown occurs

I will enjoy it right there with you. Torii Hunter hands down is the worst. A.J. and Dougie are tied for a close 2nd.

I'll never forget Torii "I have no class" Hunter pointing and swearing into the Sox dugout after a home run. No call for that kind've garbage in baseball. Howry plunked him in the back in the next at bat and bad boy Torii wouldn't start charging the mound until he had all his teammates around to protect him. Let us also not forget Torii constantly running his mouth about the Sox almost as much as his buddy Dougie. I hate the Twinks almost as much as the Cubs. In fact, the Twins actually have more players I hate than the Cubs, I just don't have to share a city with annoying Twins fans as I do with the Flubs.

34 Inch Stick
06-25-2003, 01:37 PM
I hate those damn Olsen twins. What's with making more money before they are 18 than I will make in a lifetime. That show Full House sucked and I cannot name what they have done since then.

the Twins that I really like: those two fat guys on the motorscooters in the Guiness Book of World Records.

ma-gaga
06-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

You probably know Doug's too...

:D:

Yeah, but I like:

Doug Misspelling

Chisox353014
06-25-2003, 01:59 PM
In order:
1. Torii "I dot the 2 i's in my name with little hearts like a 7th-grade girl" Hunter
2. AJ "I run into people at 1st base because I'm a punk little b^*&^" Pirershiznitzski
3. Dougie "Non-All Star" Meinheinfjkuiecz
4. Kyle "Big Top" Lohse
5. Joe "Cy" Mays
6. Denny "Babe Ruth" Hocking

ScottyTheSoxFan
06-25-2003, 02:02 PM
one name not mentioned of the twins who i cannot stand... is their own leader, ron gardenhire. he is bad too

MetalliSox
06-25-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
I hate those damn Olsen twins. What's with making more money before they are 18 than I will make in a lifetime. That show Full House sucked and I cannot name what they have done since then.

the Twins that I really like: those two fat guys on the motorscooters in the Guiness Book of World Records.

I love it!

If the Hilton Sisters weren't so stuck up and skinny, I'd dig em!

fquaye149
06-25-2003, 05:27 PM
doug m for these reasons

1.) "the whole sox team is against us!!!"

2.) "us cellular's dangerous! i'd be afraid to be at that all-star game, in the bleachers witha ticket i paid for"

3.)"boo-hoo-hoo i got drilled in 2 games, i'll sit out the third"

4.) "oh boy, my ego's still smarting from being a coward in that thrid game, i think i'll try to beat up runnelvys hernandez cuz even though he's a rookie he's better than everyone on my team's staff."

Konerkoholic
06-25-2003, 10:00 PM
I hate the guy that just got called up from AAA that the mighty Twins lineup has batting cleanup. (Dustan Mohr, Bobby Kielty, Lew Ford, Todd Sears, Morneau.) But of course, Mientkiebitch gets my vote for most hated.

Twins8791
06-26-2003, 05:19 AM
Chuck Knoblauch!
Oops, too late.