PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates On Next Chat Guest?

34 Inch Stick
06-24-2003, 09:53 AM
I know we were talking about Julie Swieca and it looked like that was getting close to happening.

How about someone like Dave Wills. It seems like there would be a lot of questions for him here.

I bet Dan Mc Neil would be willing to get online with us.

Anyway, I appreciate the chats in the past and would love to see another if possible.

Thanks for all your work to whoever is behind the chats.

Hangar18
06-24-2003, 09:59 AM
Jim Belushi.....I want to hear what the Buffoon has to say....

voodoochile
06-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
I know we were talking about Julie Swieca and it looked like that was getting close to happening.

How about someone like Dave Wills. It seems like there would be a lot of questions for him here.

Anyway, I appreciate the chats in the past and would love to see another if possible.

That would be Daver. I know he was working on another one with Phil Rogers and Les Grobbstein will be back eventually (At least I think so). I don't have details on dates and times.

Daver
06-24-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick

I have tried to contact both Julie and Dan through their radio stations,I have had 0 success in succeeding with this.

I have avoided Dave Wills because he is involved in Official Sox broadcasting and probably would be unable to do it because of that.

Phil is hopefully going to do a repeat appearance at the All Star break or right after the season is over,I am working on the timimg for it.

As always,if you have someone in mind and a viable way to contact them,give me the info and I will pursue it to the fullest.

Hangar18
06-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by daver
I have tried to contact both Julie and Dan through their radio stations,I have had 0 success in succeeding with this.

I have avoided Dave Wills because he is involved in Official Sox broadcasting and probably would be unable to do it because of that.

Phil is hopefully going to do a repeat appearance at the All Star break or right after the season is over,I am working on the timimg for it.

As always,if you have someone in mind and a viable way to contact them,give me the info and I will pursue it to the fullest.

ive emailed Julie before, and she said she'd be glad to do it.
email her, dont go thru the clowns at the Score Fan Club....

Daver
06-25-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
ive emailed Julie before, and she said she'd be glad to do it.
email her, dont go thru the clowns at the Score Fan Club....

Would you be kind enough to e-mail me her e-mail address Hanger?

Hangar18
06-26-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by daver
Would you be kind enough to e-mail me her e-mail address Hanger?

will do Daver. Its at home, so would have to be later today.
and its HANGAR...as a place where airplanes park, not
Hanger, something you hang your clothes on :)

Daver
06-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
will do Daver. Its at home, so would have to be later today.
and its HANGAR...as a place where airplanes park, not
Hanger, something you hang your clothes on :)

It was a typo!!

Thanks Hangar.