PDA

View Full Version : The last two weeks.......

chisoxt
06-22-2003, 09:24 PM
have obscured another weakness of our team...the bullpen, Before then, no one seem to notice the fact that our pen is not very good because, quite frankly, we were not winning games late. It's easier (for a reliever) to come into a game trailing and shut the other guys down, But as we are finding out now, the guys that we have out there (in the pen) cannot get the job done when the game is on the line. I truly believe that this weekness has been there all year long, it just hasn't mainfested itself until recently.

We were damn lucky to win that second game against the Cubs...Koch was throwing up garbage to the plate.

SoxxoS
06-22-2003, 10:05 PM
There was an article in the Cubune about Koch today, and basically it said that nobody knows what happened to that 5 mph he lost on his fastball. He said "Actaully it's kind of good because I'm [Koch] becoming more of a pitcher.

Well, Billy, you better find that 5mph fastball and fast, because we want Billy Koch the guy that throws 99mph, not Billy Koch the "born again pitcher."

doublem23
06-22-2003, 10:17 PM
:keith
Can you believe they traded me?