PDA

View Full Version : Troy O'Bonds

Jerko
06-22-2003, 04:34 PM
I don't even know what to say after this one, so I'll just wait for the rest of you to comment and then I'll jump in. Troy O'Leary. We're afraid of O'Leary with a one run lead but not afraid of Bonds in a tie game with a baserunner. I just don't get it. :?: :angry: :gulp:

Konerkoholic
06-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Hahahaha. Seems like Manuel will make moves just to see if they work.

ChiSox14305635
06-22-2003, 04:44 PM
He made the right call. If Colon stays in the game, and O'Leary jacks one out, everybody complains that Colon struggled against O'Leary, yet Manuel knew this and kept him in there. He played the lefty/lefty matchup and won. Marte just couldn't get the next 3.

ilsox7
06-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Speak for yourself about complaining if Colon stays in and O'Leary jacks one. I stand by the decisions last week to leave Colon in vs. Bonds and that didn't work out. Bottom line here, in my mind, is that manuel lost it again. Too many times he has made horrid decisions. So much for accountability.

Jerko
06-22-2003, 05:07 PM
The lefty we brought in for the lefty-lefty matchup gave up the winning hit to a lefty after being allowed to give up hits to 2 righties in the meantime?!?! Where was the righty for Pudzelanek and Martinez? What a joke. But I guess after getting Troy O'Leary out you should be able to get anybody out since Troy O'Leary will go down in the annals of baseball as the most dangerous left handed hitter of our time.