PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Urinal today 6/21?


Hangar18
06-21-2003, 09:42 AM
I just got a phone Call with an EXTRA TICKET. Lucky Me!!
Unfortuneately, The tickets are with a bunch of Cub Fans.
I might just stand around instead of hanging with them.....

hose
06-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I just got a phone Call with an EXTRA TICKET. Lucky Me!!
Unfortuneately, The tickets are with a bunch of Cub Fans.
I might just stand around instead of hanging with them.....



You should go , taking time to explain who the players are and how the game is played is all part of the responsibility of being a knowledgeable Sox fan. :D:

kevingrt
06-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by hose
You should go , taking time to explain who the players are and how the game is played is all part of the responsibility of being a knowledgeable Sox fan. :D:

Oh would that be great! You might get your arse beatin in though, b/c I think you would be outnumbered.

hose
06-21-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Oh would that be great! You might get your arse beatin in though, b/c I think you would be outnumbered.


Hangar might not have the jawbone of a ass on hand to beat back Cub fans, but I'm sure he can handle himself.

He'll have those Cub fans eating out the palm of his hand by the 5th inning. :D:

Hangar18
06-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by hose
Hangar might not have the jawbone of a ass on hand to beat back Cub fans, but I'm sure he can handle himself.

He'll have those Cub fans eating out the palm of his hand by the 5th inning. :D:

Words are My Weapon.......Truth my Ammunition. Im like 3 fans
in 1 (as all Sox Fans are). A Cub Fan can NEVER win a "Debate"
with me, and as for everything else, Im from the South Side.
We know how to take care of ourselves heh heh. I AM, a
Proud South Side Sox Fan :gulp:

hose
06-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Words are My Weapon.......Truth my Ammunition. Im like 3 fans
in 1 (as all Sox Fans are). A Cub Fan can NEVER win a "Debate"
with me, and as for everything else, Im from the South Side.
We know how to take care of ourselves heh heh. I AM, a
Proud South Side Sox Fan :gulp:


Couldn't help but think of your anger with the media coverage when I read the Tribune this morning.

In the Cub notes they go onto explain how Sammy "behind the scences" arranged for Wanny and another fan to get tickets for the game. Sosa isn't talking to the press but gets good coverage non the less.

The Sox notes go into detail AGAIN how Buehrle is a self proclaimed Cardinal fan. Oh brother.......