PDA

View Full Version : Home Page Updated?

Viva Magglio
08-21-2001, 08:38 PM
When I go to the WSI homepage, I still see the story about Sunday's loss to Oakland. I cleared my PC's history and cookies, and it's still there.

Jerry_Manuel
08-21-2001, 08:41 PM
Yeah the front page hasn't been updated.
I don't know why, I haven't seen West around and I haven't been able to get in touch with George.

danman31
08-21-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by CLR01:
The PTC umpire and his back-up both seem to be MIA. Winners will be posted tomorrow.

I think this is your answer, kind of.

Jerry_Manuel
08-21-2001, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by danman31
I think this is your answer, kind of.

Once again I am the last person to know.
Oh well.

:boston
I knew the whole time!

PaleHoseGeorge
08-21-2001, 10:03 PM
Hey, Sox Fans! Sorry for the confusion regarding site updates. I'm traveling on business and so is West. Of course he is in sunny Mexico while I'm held up inside a hotel room. Figures.

Anyway I thought he was supposed to make PTC but I'll go ahead and do it anyway. I doubt West can even get a box score where he is!

:)

The site will be updated after I return home later tomorrow, including the Totally Biased Game Recaps which I'm sure you're anxious to read, LOL!!!

So, just how much do our 2001 Sox suck?

"I figure to save lots of money from taking the kids to Dairy Queen the rest of the way."
:jerry

Jerry_Manuel
08-21-2001, 10:08 PM
The site will be updated after I return home later tomorrow, including the Totally Biased Game Recaps which I'm sure you're anxious to read, LOL!!!

How about you do recaps of the Astros games from now on?

doublem23
08-21-2001, 10:11 PM
Good to see you back, PHG. I thought my return sent you into hiding :)

chisoxfanatic
08-22-2001, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
How about you do recaps of the Astros games from now on?

Nooooo! I want CARDINAL reports! It will be the Cardinals in the World Series this year with the Astros as the Wild Card team.

And another year that the Cubs blow it :) Ahhhhhhh! How things are going right!

Heather the Redbird