PDA

View Full Version : Attn 2003 White Sox. Make us Proud and Beat the Media Favored Cubs.

Hangar18
06-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Youve guys have been DISAPPOINTING and Frustrating for us
that have watched you these past few months. Beat the Cubs
and make our summer somewhat passable.

valposoxfan
06-20-2003, 01:46 PM
I agree. Do just one thing to make me proud this season. Give a damn for once. If your not going to give me any sort of championship, at least give me bragging rights and pride.

kevingrt
06-20-2003, 02:18 PM
I agree totally! Lets kick some Scrub @$$ this weekend

Thunderstruck30
06-20-2003, 02:41 PM
Two words: just win

maurice
06-20-2003, 02:52 PM
The Sox front office got the series off to a good start yesterday, beating the scrubs front office by a score of 14 to 8. Disturbingly, they played 12 inch with gloves on the South Side. Several scrubs players came fully decked out in baseball pants and socks to no avail. The ticket reps played, but there were no celebrity/player/upper-management sightings, unless Moose Skowron counts.

Hangar18
06-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Nice One SOX!!! It was nice to go out last nite at the bars,
and wearing my Sox Stuff, and cub fans were noticably ABSENT
from most places. The ones I saw were humbled and said
NOTHING. Was nice to own the city for an evening.
Five More Games to GO FELLAS. BE PATIENT AT THE PLATE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS???? Good things can ONLY HAPPEN

steff
06-21-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by maurice
The Sox front office got the series off to a good start yesterday, beating the scrubs front office by a score of 14 to 8. Disturbingly, they played 12 inch with gloves on the South Side. Several scrubs players came fully decked out in baseball pants and socks to no avail. The ticket reps played, but there were no celebrity/player/upper-management sightings, unless Moose Skowron counts.

Randy Hundley said he stopped by.. did you see him? He said he drank a few at Jimbo's, too.