PDA

View Full Version : Fire Manuel...YESTERDAY!


TornLabrum
06-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Second and third, one out, the guy on deck has 11 DPs. You walk the batter, right?

Oh, no...Not Gen. Disarray. You pitch to the guy. He singles in the lead run.

IDIOT!

39thandWallace
06-19-2003, 04:15 PM
This jackass must hold the record for most meaningless ejections.

TornLabrum
06-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 39thandWallace
This jackass must hold the record for most meaningless ejections.

I'm assuming, of course that like most managers, Manuel manages from the runway when he's been ejected. Knowing him he doesn't.

mandmandm
06-19-2003, 04:17 PM
And now we get to see Pauly Walnuts make an out in the 10th.

Bucktown
06-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Second and third, one out, the guy on deck has 11 DPs. You walk the batter, right?

Oh, no...Not Gen. Disarray. You pitch to the guy. He singles in the lead run.

IDIOT!
Wasn't Manuel ejected before this decision was made?

TornLabrum
06-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
Wasn't Manuel ejected before this decision was made?

As I pointed out, that doesn't mean he shouldn't still be managing. Most managers do it from the tunnel. On the other hand, knowing Manuel, he turned the reins over to Bruce Kimm.

mandmandm
06-19-2003, 04:24 PM
This organization is pathetic.

FJA
06-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
As I pointed out, that doesn't mean he shouldn't still be managing. Most managers do it from the tunnel. On the other hand, knowing Manuel, he turned the reins over to Bruce Kimm.

Calling for Paulie to bunt--the only thing worse than calling for Paulie to swing--can only be done by an idiot of JM's stature.

TornLabrum
06-19-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by FJA
Calling for Paulie to bunt--the only thing worse than calling for Paulie to swing--can only be done by an idiot of JM's stature.

The only other thing that I can possibly fathom is that Manuel turned the game over to Bruce Kimm.